• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did Not Label Package for Express
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I shipped a package to CGC that shows it was delivered June 14th for an Express Grading.  I didn't realize I was supposed to mark the sides of the package with an EX until earlier today.  Is there anyway I can make CGC aware that my shipment is Express or am I out of luck and need to wait until it gets opened over the next 3-4 months?

Also when I enter the tracking number it doesn't show yet that they have received it in their system yet even though it was delivered a week ago.

Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.  Thank you!

• Administrator

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done. We get many requests like this, and it is not possible for us to look for each package. It will be extra-expedited when it is opened, but that will be a while. Sorry!

Paul

1 hour ago, PaulS. said:

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done. We get many requests like this, and it is not possible for us to look for each package. It will be extra-expedited when it is opened, but that will be a while. Sorry!

Paul

Thanks for the info.  Just so I can keep track of it, on the page to confirm package delivery, I would enter the USPS tracking number, correct?