• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where does CGC get first appearance information from?

69 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, K.P.D. said:

It must be like looking in a mirror for you.

Not a seller so...

You that shady that you can't believe there's someone who wants to buy a slab for cheap strictly because they are a fan?  Thanks for your help earlier tho, don't care what your intent was.

4 minutes ago, K.P.D. said:

The point is that you can't complain about the flies when you're a pile of poop (thumbsu

More like every body does it, but not everybody eats it, complains, then continue to eat it lol

It's all fun & games until it gets personal...

I think you're forgetting where you guys are for a moment.  This is supposed to be a civil forum in a NEWB section.  Disagreements, calling people out, gentle ribbing is all part of it I'm sure, but no need for direct insults no matter how many emojis you want to add.  We're ALL fans for one reason or another.  It's a small(ish) forum & we'll cross paths again, I am not here to make enemies so my apologies for offending you.

EDIT: For the slowpokes, someone took it too far, comment is gone don't worry about it.

Edited by Sky1