• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eric Roberts has the coolest OA collection I have ever seen
2 2

35 posts in this topic

Numerous pleas to

• activate the algorithm 

• grow interest in the field

• hit the 👍 button

292 subscribers 

8 👍 

1 👎 

Some confusion over a moment of tribute for film legend Richard Donner possibly confused with the Donner party ☠️ as soon Jeffrey Dahmer got mixed in? Someone signaled outrage and left. 

We had Bobby Brown mentioned and not the artist but the singer guy that was married to Whitney. The dealmakers would prefer we stay on point Marcus but hey, it’s your “Prerogative!”

We had CGC graded art which sparked “how do we know it’s legit if it’s not CGC art?” for the rest of the show.

I think the all Gil Kane Green Lantern was the best piece of the night:

offered at $6500

asked to let go at $5500

countered at $5800 ( that was an easy one if ya really want it no?)

Different buyer offer at $5700 accepted by Bechara

Time cut down to :45 seconds to hawk your dealer art

Without hesitation live chat outraged “not enough time after banging :60 for three weeks straight as too long.”lol

Im sure I missed something 

20 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

No. His Tec27 is a mere 7.5 but the rest of the run (preRobin) was for the longest time highest CGC graded (as per census). His Tec 32 no longer is (there is now a 9.6), same for Tec30 (9.2) and 33 (9.2)

Capture.PNG.f8c4e22fa920ebb33fea49e6d2fedc89.PNG

Detective 58 in 9.4 , Detective 69 9.6 and Detective 140 9.4 (recently dethroned by the Promise Copy) belong to him. Tec 168 9.2 (highest 1 of 2) also his.

I bought his tec 29 under copy years ago. And the 168 came from me :)

4 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

When he had his plastered peanuts site that was always his feature. Wacky pack. 

Yeah, and his ebay handle is a wacky pack card too.   The wacky packs are cool but I prefer some of the other stuff.   The wackies are small.

On 7/5/2021 at 8:53 PM, Bill C said:

Yeah he was real cool, and I tried to ask it as smooth as I could- but I'm sure I could have asked it better and felt like a bit of an azz.

You probably recovered by saying I love your movies, especially…. 

shoot what it’s name….

umm.. shoot…  umm…

and then act like someone called your name and give a fake wave in walk in their imaginary direction. At least that’s how it would have went down if it were me : )

On 7/9/2021 at 12:07 PM, Taylor G said:

Runaway Train is excellent.

Both movies are excellent. Eric should have been a major star, instead he's more known for being Emma Roberts' father. Still I didn't know he owned that House of Secrets 106 cover. lol 

On 7/6/2021 at 9:36 AM, delekkerste said:

Eric is also on Instagram as @bumchex007 

Like myself, he is big into trading cards (especially soccer) as well as original art. #allthecoolkidsaredoingit

Have you seen this, @delekkerste
https://striker-force-7.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/cristiano-ronaldos-striker-force-7-special-collectors-edition

BA5A39A0-1901-4CE3-A263-B91B99F49E61.jpeg

Edited by PhilipB2k17

On 7/5/2021 at 5:38 PM, s-man said:

Don't have to go any further then this cover to be highly impressed! (worship)

uncanny x-men 140 Comic Art

From eBay circa 2007. $40K BIN. Did not sell immediately.

I know the seller. Owned a comics/toy shop in SD. All sorts of interesting things walked in through his doors...

On 7/6/2021 at 9:36 AM, delekkerste said:

Eric is also on Instagram as @bumchex007 

Like myself, he is big into trading cards (especially soccer) as well as original art. #allthecoolkidsaredoingit

How bout dem swimsuit cards.