• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My mistake but………
2 2

56 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, lizards2 said:
17 hours ago, Dr. Dank said:

I'm curious to know what hero restoration is.

If only there were internet tools like Bing or Google...., :sorry:

Or you could just look at the guy's profile where there's a link to his website.

(Yes, I see now it was a joke about the name, but I took it the same way when I saw it - and checked out the guy's profile where I found a link....)

3 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

And yet people keep submitting comics. It's gotten to the point where it almost is like all the lemmings going off a cliff. They just can't resist submitting.

Yeah man, they suck

(While awaiting for my 25 moderns to come back, and my 50 book sub to be pressed)

14 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:
18 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

And yet people keep submitting comics. It's gotten to the point where it almost is like all the lemmings going off a cliff. They just can't resist submitting.

Yeah man, they suck

(While awaiting for my 25 moderns to come back, and my 50 book sub to be pressed)

It certainly sucks for those who have comics in the pipeline but if enough people took a stand and stopped submitting and it began to affect their bottom line they'd take notice.  

I fully realize that it would take A LOT of people to make that kind of a difference,

10 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

It certainly sucks for those who have comics in the pipeline but if enough people took a stand and stopped submitting and it began to affect their bottom line they'd take notice.  

I fully realize that it would take A LOT of people to make that kind of a difference,

Absolutely. But morans like myself, and general greedy mofos won't allow that to happen.

What is needed is some fresh blood, another company that isn't what the other company and this one is

11 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

Absolutely. But morans like myself, and general greedy mofos won't allow that to happen.

What is needed is some fresh blood, another company that isn't what the other company and this one is

I mean I get the thought or principle but

To stop sending in wouldnt force them to fix it, it would fix itself and then people would start sending them in again, and it'd start all over again....

Regardless the only way to know if it's fixed is to have the level of submission we have now

It would make them probably not look good unless they do something or what they can, and eventually lol

But if submission slack off, will it still feel as pertenant to fix a then non ongoing unknown? Or at what level is too much?

They probably did the smartest thing by selling, expanding to cover the known amount.

If we slacked off I wonder if these new people would be then fired lol

Just so much to dream the day away thinking about Haha, it affects us that's about all I can say....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

45 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I mean I get the thought or principle but

To stop sending in wouldnt force them to fix it, it would fix itself and then people would start sending them in again, and it'd start all over again....

I don't agree. The same lackadaisical approach to QC would still be there.  They aren't making mistakes because they're busy, they're doing it because they genuinely don't care

1 minute ago, Dr. Dank said:

I don't agree. The same lackadaisical approach to QC would still be there.  They aren't making mistakes because they're busy, they're doing it because they genuinely don't care

Ya the qc problem is real, I was thinking more only at this level would they know what it takes to fix tat.

Qc I would consider a seperate issue, unless qc is keeping it from going out the door lol

I'm sure it's a rush qc job not because they're taking their time ha

Okay... 

OP should have put the initials on the box but as many have said, CGC is having a hard time with receiving due to volume.  So... what is the difference some people ask?

It places the liability of problem on CGC.  If the box had the initials that it was supposed to and it was received on time then when CGC sees it they would be responsible for the it missing the signing and not the OP.  That is important because I will say that those in the CGC customer service office are incredibly nice, fair, understanding, and accommodating to correct mistakes made on behalf of CGC.

If CGC forgot to grab books for a specific signing, I could easily see them reaching out to the artist to ask the artist to sign it and take care of the issue for the customer.  We have complained about TAT's, processing, encapsulation and other things but we have rarely seen an issue with customer service.  

However, in this case it is moot because the OP did not write the letters on the side. 

I have books at cgc delivered Tuesday that are for a signing, that are not yet entered into the system.

Everytime its happened before, cgc has assured me that if it is marked "delivered" before the deadline, then itll get accounted for the signing when it occurs even if the entry date is after the deadline.

I'd only have to assume that's if everything was done correctly,  including but not limited to window bag etc

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have books at cgc delivered Tuesday that are for a signing, that are not yet entered into the system.

Everytime its happened before, cgc has assured me that if it is marked "delivered" before the deadline, then itll get accounted for the signing when it occurs even if the entry date is after the deadline.

I'd only have to assume that's if everything was done correctly,  including but not limited to window bag etc

You don't even have to window bag.  I pay the extra $5 for them to crack and window bag the book. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

You don't even have to window bag.  I pay the extra $5 for them to crack and window bag the book. 

Good point! Which reminds me, I didnt mark that on my form but sent a slab lol

So while I got the initials on the box, I expect them to adjust the invoice by $5, just didnt know I'd be sending my slab when I filled out the form for my x-men book

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

I will say that those in the CGC customer service office are incredibly nice, fair, understanding, and accommodating to correct mistakes made on behalf of CGC.

I can't help but remember these are all things they "DIDN'T HAVE TO DO"...

1 minute ago, Fisionbomb said:

I can't help but remember these are all things they "DIDN'T HAVE TO DO"...

@Jeffro.

"That's what Fisionbomb said."

Edited by Buzzetta