• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

-Closed and Thank You!- Honey, why did I trip over a comic book box?
18 18

344 posts in this topic

When your wife asks where all the comic book boxes come from and you realize you have 5 copies of X-men 50, it may be time to sell a few comics to make room for....more comics!

Process:

I will be starting with slabbed books listed alphabetically and in a week adding some raw books. I reserve the right to add more slabs for the enjoyment of all!

Backgrounds:

Longtime buyer and first time seller on CGC. Many folks here know me and I do have a reference thread. Always feel free to send an email too!

Rules:

Payment -> PayPal is easiest for orders under $2,000. For larger orders, I would ask to do a wire, check or MO.

Shipping -> US shipping on raw books is capped at $14.65. I can ship slabs for about $15 in the US with Priority. I will ship to Canada and charge the exact cost to you. I will not ship outside the US& Canada at this time.

Returns -> I'll accept returns on raw books only as long as it is in the same condition (barring a shipping error) and notified within 3 days of delivery, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing. All slabs are final sales.

Take It -> First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No! -> No buyers from the bad lists including Santa's.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by Jginsberg79
Will ship to Canada!

Remaining Books

Page 4

Incredible Hulk #212 - 9.2 $65

Page 6

X-Men #56 - 8.5 $180

Wonderworld #13 - 4.0 (Conserved) $1,900

START OF RAWS

Page 12

ASM #37 - 5.0 $300

ASM #60 - 4.5 $40

ASM #65 - 6.5 $70

ASM #69 - 7.0 $90

ASM #162 - 7.0 $37

ASM #141 - 5.5 $45

ASM #141 - 6.0 $51

Avengers #196 - 7.0 $140

Page 13

Blue Beetle #2 - 3.0 $800

Fantastic Four #204 - 7.0 $20

Page 14

Marvel Preview #4 - 6.0 $205

Page 15

X-men #50 - 6.5 $385

Page 16

X-men #97 - 5.0 $42

Science Comics #5 - 3.0 $1044

Edited by Jginsberg79

3 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Reserved for threadkrap!

Hiya Josh, GLWTS! 

For them that don’t know from Josh, this could be interesting in all those good, wallet-hurting ways you love :x

More krapping for sure is welcome and ty Gene! I'm hoping to have small hurts and big hurts, just like all the best massage parlors.