• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics in your collection which should be in Key Collector but aren't & why
2 2

11 posts in this topic

All of them? :nyah:

The app is pretty comprehensive for first appearances but artist firsts and important story arcs can be MIA for example.

What comic in your collection is a key in your opinion but isn't in the KC app db?

I'll start....

Justice League America #31 (1989) - Adam Hughes first published DC Comics work. Features early cover and full interior pencils. 

Justice League 31 cover.jpg

Edited by MattrixAlien
Added tags

its amazing how developed the app has become.  Is there a paid staff of dozens compiling all the data AND churning out all the hype subsets and lists? I check it every now and then and am amazed at all the work being done.  But I agree that a KEY shouldn't be a book worth a few dollars.  Maybe "notable" element, as you say.  Then again, isn't a KEY just an issue that stands out from the rest for whatever reason?

1 hour ago, MattrixAlien said:

Thanks for the responses. :)The topic was actually intended to be about comics which collectors think should be added to Key Collector though

I may be wrong, but I don’t think many in CG really care about Key Collector or whatever they choose to hype in their app. You may find some takers in the modern section.