• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speaking of Frank Miller....
2 2

7 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Funnybooks said:

General health issues and old age. Anyone following his career closely should also be familiar with his substance abuse.

#rockstarlifestyle

I assumed it was his Hollywood success changing him.

4 minutes ago, Brian48 said:

In addition to the health issues, the 9/11 attacks traumatized him as well. By his own admissions, this changed his perspective on a lot of things.  

he really was

I read an interview where he said he doesn't look at Holy Terror much if at all and that he couldn't produce it now as he was in a harsh head space and it is reflected in the work

he is always reflected in his work, for the good and for the bad. and as readers we can see his work in his own life too

I love his work. I have Holy Terror but never opened it up, always thinking some day (along with Lost Girls) that never comes. It seems he has softened on Superman to some extent, will he ever soften on Grayson?