• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kang the Conqueror!!!
4 4

1,539 posts in this topic

On 7/21/2021 at 5:08 PM, kav said:

Ol Bo may have been silenced for a bit.

He reacted to one of my posts after the topic deletion, but yes.

I'm around and determined to better the name. Please post some books on PGM. They're fun to grade and I'm respectful.

respect.gif.357164e9ba47dac0f73173e4c0a828c1.gif

On 7/21/2021 at 8:22 PM, Buzzetta said:

@skypinkblu @comicdonna

Pick a charity and I will start trying to convince the Pokemon guys and the new guys that every time they need a time out they can make it right with a small donation.  :devil:

hi14.jpg.78d26f75eb5047c6b0e36a272fa0b2d4.jpg

On 7/21/2021 at 8:47 PM, Buzzetta said:

I am going to visit cards more often and when they complain about TAT's I am going to offer customer service. 

That drop early.... it brought tears to my eyes.. Between you and Greggy... :roflmao: 

On 7/21/2021 at 6:22 PM, Buzzetta said:

@skypinkblu @comicdonna

Pick a charity and I will start trying to convince the Pokemon guys and the new guys that every time they need a time out they can make it right with a small donation.  :devil:

this is actually a great idea-if you get a strike you can pay it off with say 20-50 bucks and it will go to charity.
there has to be a way to contact mods on strike tho so you can pay your bail amount.  I know you can go to a mod's post and report it and contact them that way while on strike that could be mentioned when you recieve your strike.
"You have recieved a strike for being a dolt again-you are suspended for (X) days.  Alternately you can pay bail in the amount of (X) and the strike/suspension will be lifted.  The proceeds will go to the Hero Initiative/wounded soldiers.  Merely go to my content, pick a post and notify on it to contact me.  

Edited by kav

On 7/21/2021 at 10:04 PM, kav said:

this is actually a great idea-if you get a strike you can pay it off with say 20-50 bucks and it will go to charity.
there has to be a way to contact mods on strike tho so you can pay your bail amount.  I know you can go to a mod's post and report it and contact them that way while on strike that could be mentioned when you recieve your strike.
"You have recieved a strike for being a dolt again-you are suspended for (X) days.  Alternately you can pay bail in the amount of (X) and the strike/suspension will be lifted.  The proceeds will go to the Hero Initiative/wounded soldiers.  Merely go to my content, pick a post and notify on it to contact me.  

You would be broke within a week. 

On 7/21/2021 at 7:15 PM, Buzzetta said:

You would be broke within a week. 

:cry:

On 7/21/2021 at 10:20 PM, skypinkblu said:

I have absolutely no clue what is going on here, but I think I'm afraid to look...:fear:

Sounds like I have permission.  Thanks !

On 7/21/2021 at 10:28 PM, skypinkblu said:

Permission to sit in the corner? Sure!

As the self-appointed unofficial Blackstone liaison I am disappointed by this post. 

On 7/21/2021 at 7:20 PM, skypinkblu said:

I have absolutely no clue what is going on here, but I think I'm afraid to look...:fear:

its like medusa-do not look.  unless you use a mirror.