• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading/Quality control??
3 3

60 posts in this topic

I submitted a X men 4 1964 under standard which is 1000 value. So my question is most poeple on here said it was a 4.0 but they haven’t contacted me yet for a tier bump.So my question is did it grade a lot lower or Mybe book was damaged I don’t no I’m geting worried because 4.0s are baked around 3500 any help much appreciated.

13 hours ago, Bo1983 said:

I submitted a X men 4 1964 under standard which is 1000 value. So my question is most poeple on here said it was a 4.0 but they haven’t contacted me yet for a tier bump.So my question is did it grade a lot lower or Mybe book was damaged I don’t no I’m geting worried because 4.0s are baked around 3500 any help much appreciated.

What is the status of your submission?

1 hour ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

What is the status of your submission?

Grading/quality control called cgc and they said the value is less then 1000 that mean all u guys grades wrong unless it was damaged cause I thank u said a 4.0 guess graders saw something I didn’t??

5 minutes ago, Bo1983 said:

Grading/quality control called cgc and they said the value is less then 1000 that mean all u guys grades wrong unless it was damaged cause I thank u said a 4.0 guess graders saw something I didn’t??

No way this book is a .5

9082A474-BF36-4C30-A9FC-E5875552DD4B.jpeg

12282F23-0403-4DC9-A95B-8D269E0E316A.jpeg

301618EB-F762-4D64-AC50-C47B30085081.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Bo1983 said:

You're talking about CGC grading a book in-person vs strangers on the internet guessing based on the quality of images that you captured and provided.

The PGM sub-forum is not to be taken as gospel. That being said, if given HQ images, I am typically within 0.5 of the grade that CGC assigns.

4 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Unlikely to be a 0.5, but was this open-cover image shown in the thread that you posted? I wouldn't give this a 4.0 if I saw that.

4 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Unlikely to be a 0.5, but was this open-cover image shown in the thread that you posted? I wouldn't give this a 4.0 if I saw that.

Yes

6 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

If mine is less then a grand it’s just look like this 

4F2B4E30-5B31-4960-8A7B-CB04A48B3070.png

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I highly doubt that. A graded 3.0 went for $2,200 last month. A raw 3.0 must be selling for less.

I just hope it’s looks the same as when I sent it in I don’t plan on selling it anyway no matter value it was my dad he died this year !!