• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading/Quality control??
3 3

60 posts in this topic

Just now, jsilverjanet said:

your prices are off

3.0 2100

4.0 2500

Then I shroud have gotten a tier bump sense I did standard right?But I didn’t get one so I guess it’s a ng  or .5

1 minute ago, Bo1983 said:

Then I shroud have gotten a tier bump sense I did standard right?But I didn’t get one so I guess it’s a ng  or .5

Maybe they're giving you a break since you didn't get to skip the line the way EX-marked boxes do.

25 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Maybe they're giving you a break since you didn't get to skip the line the way EX-marked boxes do.

Doubt it it arrived April 29 at cgc technically I should not be geting it back until September if y go by the standard 95 working days but it’s been shipped so yeah 

Edited by Bo1983

28 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

call them up and ask them to regrade under the higher tier so they can give you a higher grade

according to @Buzzetta isn't that what you do @greggy

Ouch.

I have never said that nor even joked by saying that.  

Just now, jsilverjanet said:

I had to find a clever way to tag you both. 99% of all my posts regarding @greggyare lies.

I know that you're messing around.  Greggy knows you're messing around.  But given the climate lately on CGC and grading, I don't know if the Pokemon guys know you are joking around.

I am afraid of the Pokemon guys.  

1 hour ago, Bo1983 said:

What if it's a 3.0 and you're like that kid who says, "TEACHER!  YOU FORGOT TO ASSIGN THE HOMEWORK!"

"CGC, YOU FORGOT TO CHARGE ME MORE!"  "HERE, I STARTED A TOPIC TO REMIND YOU!"

:kidaround:

3 minutes ago, SuperBird said:

why would they give it a tier bump? I have never heard of this before...

If u undervalue your book they bump u up a  tier I thank that’s how it works?

7 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

This whole situation doesn’t add up, for many reasons.

Sounds like it’s close to being shipped so just wait and see… Reserve your freaking out for when you know a little more…

Thanks I’m just worried about shipping damage.If Mybe that happen before cgc got the package.I undervalued the comic so I thought for sure I get a tier bump but they didn’t charge me.So I’m thanking it’s a NG or .5 because there going for less then a Grand if that makes sense.