• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harnish affiliate speaks...

118 posts in this topic

Obviously it wasn't the only thing we sold.

medsh35.jpg

Covered wagon medicine show

Take you to the place where the healing flows

Weak in spirit we got the juice

Wont save your soul it`ll shine your shoes

Treated king to kangaroo

Santa Fe to Timbuktu

Don`t be fooled by imitation

This is the stuff that cured a nation

We took the tube and the high plains too

Never stopped long just passing through

A drop of the laughter of the maids of France

Makes a hopeless cripple dance

It was really vile weather

When we got to tarred and feathered

You could hear the six guns sound

As they chased us out of town

In India we`re all the rave

Discovered that its great as aftershave

Dropped in the sea just off Japan

Swapped 20 bottles for an aqua-walkman

Immunity from ridicule

Improves your brains if you`re a fool

And I read in the Middle East

They traded some for a hostage release

Now if you`re bald it`ll give you hair

If you got straight trousers it`ll give you flares

Feeling up you`ll get depressed

Out of style here`s a brand new dress

The stuff we sell is just the best

Passing all consumer test

Days of heaven nights of sin

Voodoo stick and sharks fin

When all around you seems like hell

Just one sip will make you well

Multipurpose in a jar

If you ain`t ill it`ll fix your car

In days of yore for all bad feelings

Washing socks and stripping ceilings

Nowadays its used medicinally

For all known human malady

Guaranteed don`t you know

Money back?

You`ll get a no!

It`s the one and only medicine show

That picture of our office that you were referring to was actually taken about 14 months ago. If you doubted our "lotto" auctions as you call them then feel free to dig deep into our feedback and see customers that paid only $25-$35 for a Galactus heroclix piece. A lot of the people who got Galactus noted what they received when they got their order. Our site is actually going to relaunch soon to promote our collection building service. You guys need to take it easy on the sellers in Tulsa by the way. I don't know if any of you are also posters on the ebay boards but I've heard that several Tulsa sellers have been shut down because they "may be associated with harnishauctions". The only one that was actually associated was only associated because he bought a book from us and was trying to auction it on ebay. Other than that we're done with ebay. We've got other things in the works that should make us more money than ebay ever did. Which I suppose is why I'm not so hostile this time around. As for the whole shipping debate...well if you ship a comic box at a cost of $20ish (including cost of the box, tape, packing peanuts etc.) and you have 240 of them going out a month that right there puts you at $4,800 in shipping cost. Then you add in all the costs of shipping the "lotto" auctions and yes you end up with a pretty fat shipping bill monthly.

I'll be sure to let you all know when the site re-launches so you can bash it at your earliest leisure. Thanks!

Please do that, and quit lying about who you are an who you aren't. A shell game with your name does not confuse anyone except yourselves when you try and post on the many boards you post on!

You have basically killed the Heroclix business and any E-Bay commerce from Tulsa. Why don't you be creative with your location and say "Anywhere USA" You are creative with your auctions and your schemes it seems.

Ah yes, my good Mr. Ringfinger, nice to see you chime in so quickly. I received a phone call about you just last night trying to undermine someone's auction and sell some of your wares to a bidder outside of ebay. I hear there's a pretty solid chance you're going to get NARU'd for that little maneuver. Now if that's not direct violation of ebay policy then I don't know what is :-D

Actually now I do...You are not allowed to sell a service on ebay or take payments for said service through paypal if that service takes longer than 20 days to provide. I nor Patrick would have knowingly violated said policy. When we registered with Paypal that was not in the terms of use and was added a couple of years after our initial registration. I must've been too busy trying to work for a living to read up on every new thing that paypal instituted. Now that I understand that you can not sell a service in a commodities market I should have no problem if I am ever reinstated on ebay.

.well if you ship a comic box at a cost of $20ish (including cost of the box, tape, packing peanuts etc.)

So on top of everything else you're a shipping profiteer (not that I'm surprised)

".well if you ship a comic box at a cost of $20ish" Is the box made of steel?

" (including cost of the box)" news.gif Priority boxes are FREE

" tape" news.gif Priority tape is FREE

" packing peanuts" news.gif $16 for a giant bag via Uline

You sir are either a big freakin' dope with no idea how to conduct an ethical business or you are a shady unethical businessman intent on ripping people off in order to line your pockets with cash... mad.gif

Ring,

Are you saying you did not contact one of the bidders of the "hooterific" auction that just ended? I was contacted by one of our past customers in regards to that auction asking me if it was us selling under a different ID (which it was not) and then he said and I quote "Who is this ringfinger guy emailing me busting my balls about how you guys can't be trusted and that I should just buy from him" I mean I certainly didn't bring you up. So why would he bring you up? Just picking a random name from the thousands of comic sellers online?

.well if you ship a comic box at a cost of $20ish (including cost of the box, tape, packing peanuts etc.)

So on top of everything else you're a shipping profiteer (not that I'm surprised)

".well if you ship a comic box at a cost of $20ish" Is the box made of steel?

" (including cost of the box)" news.gif Priority boxes are FREE

" tape" news.gif Priority tape is FREE

" packing peanuts" news.gif $16 for a giant bag via Uline

You sir are either a big freakin' dope with no idea how to conduct an ethical business or you are a shady unethical businessman intent on ripping people off in order to line your pockets with cash... mad.gif

The boxes I'm talking about shipping at that cost contain 270-300 comics per box. Priority boxes aren't that large. So buying boxes is a necessity.

We first started with 14 x 12 x 10s years ago and opted to have FedEX as our primary shipper. Are these boxes offered by USPS relatively new? I don't remember seeing them when we were first looking for the most cost effective way to ship massive amounts of comics.

Ring,

Are you saying you did not contact one of the bidders of the "hooterific" auction that just ended? I was contacted by one of our past customers in regards to that auction asking me if it was us selling under a different ID (which it was not) and then he said and I quote "Who is this ringfinger guy emailing me busting my balls about how you guys can't be trusted and that I should just buy from him" I mean I certainly didn't bring you up. So why would he bring you up? Just picking a random name from the thousands of comic sellers online?

Show me the E-Mail, no how, no way. I would never say that. You are pathetic.

By the way, nice pancakes on that broad.