• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harnish affiliate speaks...

118 posts in this topic

Ring,

Are you saying you did not contact one of the bidders of the "hooterific" auction that just ended? I was contacted by one of our past customers in regards to that auction asking me if it was us selling under a different ID (which it was not) and then he said and I quote "Who is this ringfinger guy emailing me busting my balls about how you guys can't be trusted and that I should just buy from him" I mean I certainly didn't bring you up. So why would he bring you up? Just picking a random name from the thousands of comic sellers online?

Show me the E-Mail, no how, no way. I would never say that. You are pathetic.

By the way, nice pancakes on that broad.

Question from ringfinger1999

About This Member

ringfinger1999 ( 310 )

Positive Feedback: 99.7%

Registered On: www.ebay.com

Hello, I noticed that you bought or bid upon a larger lot of comics. I just

wanted to let you know that I am offering similar lots. One I have just

listed is item #6572675859. I am selling small to large quantities. Take a

look at my store as well:

http://stores.ebay.com/What-A-Comic-Collectible-Store. You can't go wrong. I

have been selling on E-Bay for a while, and comics is my only business. My

feedback speaks for itself. I can also sell in higher quantities if you so

desire. I hope you take the time to look at my offering. Please allow me to

thank you in advance for taking a look and sorry to be a bother if you are

not interested. If you have any questions, please let me know as I will be

glad to answer them. I ship the same day as receiving payment. Take a look,

you will not be disappointed

That e-mail is nothing like you represented it.

It doesn't even seem to qualify as spam, as it's directed at a specific person for a specific reason. Where's the bit about Ringfinger trying to 'sell some of your wares to a bidder outside of ebay'? (That's a direct quote from your post on page seven, BTW)

Seems to me that he was actually referring this guy to eBay listings?

And as for meeting a seller at the bank? What was his name? Deep Fcuking Throat?!!!!

Just like everything you have said and done, here and on eBay, this is further evidence that you are full of it. Go peddle your sh!te elsewhere will you?

Ring,

Are you saying you did not contact one of the bidders of the "hooterific" auction that just ended? I was contacted by one of our past customers in regards to that auction asking me if it was us selling under a different ID (which it was not) and then he said and I quote "Who is this ringfinger guy emailing me busting my balls about how you guys can't be trusted and that I should just buy from him" I mean I certainly didn't bring you up. So why would he bring you up? Just picking a random name from the thousands of comic sellers online?

Show me the E-Mail, no how, no way. I would never say that. You are pathetic.

By the way, nice pancakes on that broad.

Question from ringfinger1999

About This Member

ringfinger1999 ( 310 )

Positive Feedback: 99.7%

Registered On: www.ebay.com

Hello, I noticed that you bought or bid upon a larger lot of comics. I just

wanted to let you know that I am offering similar lots. One I have just

listed is item #6572675859. I am selling small to large quantities. Take a

look at my store as well:

http://stores.ebay.com/What-A-Comic-Collectible-Store. You can't go wrong. I

have been selling on E-Bay for a while, and comics is my only business. My

feedback speaks for itself. I can also sell in higher quantities if you so

desire. I hope you take the time to look at my offering. Please allow me to

thank you in advance for taking a look and sorry to be a bother if you are

not interested. If you have any questions, please let me know as I will be

glad to answer them. I ship the same day as receiving payment. Take a look,

you will not be disappointed

That e-mail is nothing like you represented it.

It doesn't even seem to qualify as spam, as it's directed at a specific person for a specific reason. Where's the bit about Ringfinger trying to 'sell some of your wares to a bidder outside of ebay'? (That's a direct quote from your post on page seven, BTW)

Seems to me that he was actually referring this guy to eBay listings?

And as for meeting a seller at the bank? What was his name? Deep Fcuking Throat?!!!!

Just like everything you have said and done, here and on eBay, this is further evidence that you are full of it. Go peddle your sh!te elsewhere will you?

Right, this is really getting pathetic. Leave Ringfinger alone he didn't do anything wrong.

Quit trying to make other people look bad, its not helping your case(or credibility) any.

I'll be at Wizard World with a big ol' shirt that says www.harnishauctions.com feel free to talk to me in person.

lol! You sure are a glutton for punishment. I found this picture of you from the last show, you are easy to spot...

984653-gaysupes.jpg

A vintage Stu sighting. :cloud9:

The post, not the photo...

This is the last time you'll hear from me in public. Mock me if you will. I won't be here to read it.

Promise? You'll take your scams elsewhere? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

:whistle:

I sold those books to other people around town yes. You tell me how I'm supposed to get rid of inventory that I can not sell on ebay when that was my primary way of business. I am not operating on ebay at all. But yes I have sold some stuff to other people here in town. I was told that the AF 15 was never paid for so it was thrown in on top of that hooterific deal. At this point it's not my concern what they sell for on ebay.

1064018871_ChurchLady.jpg

"How convenient!"

Whats up Stu :hi: