• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now I am officially sad!!!!

45 posts in this topic

On 7/28/2021 at 1:08 AM, thehumantorch said:

Yep, pay off your debt and buy 1 comic a month and go back into debt....

doh!

the money spent on those credit card payments can be used for the comic, no debt needed

or buy a comic every three months

The $1000 a month I used to spend on cc payments is comic money now, if I want it to be.

No debt is wonderful (I went from over $30K in cc debt, much at 25-30%!, to nothing now and was indeed buying at Heritage every month until they angered me.)

On 7/28/2021 at 5:54 AM, Bird said:

doh!

the money spent on those credit card payments can be used for the comic, no debt needed

or buy a comic every three months

The $1000 a month I used to spend on cc payments is comic money now, if I want it to be.

No debt is wonderful (I went from over $30K in cc debt, much at 25-30%!, to nothing now and was indeed buying at Heritage every month until they angered me.)

heh I'm kidding.  I hate debt and never buy anything unless I have the money to pay for it.

On 7/28/2021 at 11:59 AM, thehumantorch said:

heh I'm kidding.  I hate debt and never buy anything unless I have the money to pay for it.

I assumed you were not serious, but I had to spell it out anyway.

On 7/28/2021 at 3:21 PM, followtheleader said:

AAHAHAHAHA.  Man, that is just sad and wrong. 

• The teen said her father thinks cash should be his cause he 'bought the packet'

Exactly. Packet's value under his ownership? $0.

Under hers? $$$$$, maybe throw on another if that last bid was legit (I'm not funny looking chip collector). 

Without her, he's got nothing. At least give her something. 

But it's the Gold Coast, aka Australia's mini-Florida. 

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic