• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Changes for this boardie
1 1

31 posts in this topic

On 8/4/2021 at 12:05 AM, alexgross.com said:
On 8/2/2021 at 8:17 PM, Diamonddave said:

Hung around the booth and pitched a fit until they hired me. Then I shut up and went on my way. 

please make the first thing you do there to redo their website. i want to bid in their auctions, i really do. theres no reason that Clink, who dont even bother to show back cover scans, should have such a faster and better website. but they do. 

First, congrats on the job and I wish you the best. Not looking to pile on, but since the subject is raised, for the love of all that is holy tell them how many collectors do not bid at all in their auctions because of the absurd "never ending auction format". Even Heritage has the decency to keep the window of indecisiveness short. I appreciate that in the balance any auction house will favour keeping the consignors happy, and that they are not in the business of saving the buyer a dollar, but still, it is a visual mess to follow. I agree that Clink is just lazy not to provide back cover scans, but otherwise everything in a Clink auction is neat and tidy. 2c

On 8/12/2021 at 6:34 PM, jimjum12 said:

My main concern...is there a decent pie shop where you can get a slice of combo with anchovies ? ... I mean, is it civilized there ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Anchovies. :cloud9: