• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Changes for this boardie
1 1

31 posts in this topic

On 8/2/2021 at 2:24 PM, Diamonddave said:

Hello All, 

In the interest of full disclosure I am announcing that I've accepted a position at Metropolis/Comic Connect. I've been a buyer/seller on the boards on a personal level for a decade now and I decided to make comics and comic related items my full time living. So in that regard, I will not be posting items for sale personally any longer. 

Sad to see you go as we have made some deals in the past. Congrats on your new endeavor. 

On 8/3/2021 at 5:04 AM, Turnando said:

Congratulations!  Cool job.  I tried pretty hard to get a job in a comic book store a few years ago. No dice.

Shoplifting never works.  :insane:

On 8/2/2021 at 5:17 PM, Diamonddave said:

Hung around the booth and pitched a fit until they hired me. Then I shut up and went on my way. 

please make the first thing you do there to redo their website. i want to bid in their auctions, i really do. theres no reason that Clink, who dont even bother to show back cover scans, should have such a faster and better website. but they do. 

Edited by alexgross.com