• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nintendo Power Mags
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Im about to start the journey of submitting my Nintendo Power mags. The set list has the 1-285 which is correct but after I believe 224 edition they started having the newsstand editions and the subscriptions editions. The newsstand editions have different covers than the subscription editions. Either way, don't you guys think that the set should include both? Future editions (the newsstand editions) don't really even have a set. Thanks in advance.

Yes!!!

On 8/9/2021 at 4:38 PM, labman17 said:

Im about to start the journey of submitting my Nintendo Power mags. The set list has the 1-285 which is correct but after I believe 224 edition they started having the newsstand editions and the subscriptions editions. The newsstand editions have different covers than the subscription editions. Either way, don't you guys think that the set should include both? Future editions (the newsstand editions) don't really even have a set. Thanks in advance.

I'm unfamiliar with collecting sets and building a registry, but I'm certain there's a section of these boards exactly for this purpose.