• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The All time Sword and Sorcery thread
1 1

166 posts in this topic

“This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.”

“It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together.”

“Don’t underestimate the Force.”

sw alemars 2p.jpg

Are the early 90's part of "bronze", or is that "copper" or "modern"?

Anyway, I keep looking for graded copies of that wonderful Chaykin/Mignola/Williamson 4 issue mini-series of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser.  I found a copy of #1 in 9.6 and bought it, but that's all I've seen.  I've re-read the trade edition too many times to count.  :luhv:

On 8/12/2021 at 4:52 PM, Yorick said:

Are the early 90's part of "bronze", or is that "copper" or "modern"?

Anyway, I keep looking for graded copies of that wonderful Chaykin/Mignola/Williamson 4 issue mini-series of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser.  I found a copy of #1 in 9.6 and bought it, but that's all I've seen.  I've re-read the trade edition too many times to count.  :luhv:

Cgcs glossary defines 

Bronze 70-79

Copper 80-89

And modern 90 to current 

It also calls part of the golden age as the atomic age, so for the boards, if you post in golden or older it can give a hang up lol

Remember the pinned threads that used to be in every ages forum that explained what to post? Haha 

Still go by decades, except for the submission forms where 1975 to current is modern