• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Way To Handle The Books, Mr. Seller
1 1

26 posts in this topic

I see that all the time here with the sellers bending the covers back so far to show the interior pages that they appear to be tearing the staples. :p

It makes me wince every time. Pretty sure there was one or two in G/S/B sales forum just yesterday. :eek:

On 8/10/2021 at 10:51 PM, B2D327 said:

I think this one still gets comments on facebook

It definitely does if I’m bored I go check out the comments when I see those videos posted 

On 8/10/2021 at 8:51 PM, Randall Ries said:

Once in awhile, I see sellers on EBAY pretty much mauling whatever it is they are trying to sell. Putting their greasy, chicken wing fingers all over nice white pages. Here is an example:s-l1600.thumb.jpg.59896334230002fbd9001b9d4809797d.jpg

Also ouch that sucks 

On 8/10/2021 at 7:51 PM, Randall Ries said:

Once in awhile, I see sellers on EBAY pretty much mauling whatever it is they are trying to sell. Putting their greasy, chicken wing fingers all over nice white pages. Here is an example:s-l1600.thumb.jpg.59896334230002fbd9001b9d4809797d.jpg

Was this sent to you? Are you going to return it or keep it? Because I'll tell you guys like me are why Ebay hates comics I'd return it for sure :censored:

On 8/11/2021 at 10:02 AM, BoogieWoogie said:

Was this sent to you? Are you going to return it or keep it? Because I'll tell you guys like me are why Ebay hates comics I'd return it for sure :censored:

Oh no. I was looking at selling prices for Adventure Comics 462 yesterday and saw that. It reminded me of a video I saw of some dorkus dragging a handful of raw bronze out of a long box like he was pulling a baby out of a well. Then another going through a long box bending the doodle out of a bunch of raw bronze spines. Just want to reach into the video with a garrote.

No. I would not buy a book with a seller presenting his books like that. I wouldn't buy that book in the grade to begin with.

Edited by Randall Ries