• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exposing FRAUD And DECEPTION - A Must Watch!
18 18

1,299 posts in this topic

I have been selling some of my sealed game collection over the past year, and one person I talked to told me they have spent over a quarter of a million on games in 2021.  These guys do exist, I just hope for their sake that the ceiling they are chasing doesn't fall out from under them. :cry:

On 8/27/2021 at 6:31 PM, Stevemmg said:

Have we ever seen anything from underbidders on these record sales pop up?  Ones that aren’t involved with any of these parties? It might have some effect on my opinion one way or the other. It takes at least two bidders to make these benchmark prices happen. 

This was my thought a while back, it's not been mentioned to my knowledge  (thumbsu

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/27/2021 at 7:31 PM, Stevemmg said:

Have we ever seen anything from underbidders on these record sales pop up?  Ones that aren’t involved with any of these parties? It might have some effect on my opinion one way or the other. It takes at least two bidders to make these benchmark prices happen. 

A lot of the sales have known buyers and sellers if you chat to the community.    A record sale at the time for final fantasy 3 was 50k (since surpassed).    I randomly met him playing a card game of all things.   Many other buyers revealed themselves in Facebook groups and such.    Some sales are a mystery, just like comics. 

the underbidder of the SM64 is known by some people in collecting circles as well.   I’ve been told he got caught up in the moment and is glad he didn’t win.   I don’t know who did win. 

On 8/27/2021 at 7:37 PM, Broke as a Joke said:

I have been selling some of my sealed game collection over the past year, and one person I talked to told me they have spent over a quarter of a million on games in 2021.  These guys do exist, I just hope for their sake that the ceiling they are chasing doesn't fall out from under them. :cry:

No doubt.  They may even post in comic book forumshm

On 8/27/2021 at 8:55 PM, comicwiz said:

This is just plain weird. PWCC posts 4 days ago that they purchased the $2 Million SMB from Rally.

SMB.jpg.c16765815745beb36cab26e952f5c4ac.jpg

Seth Abramson posts this 20 hrs ago:

proof.jpg.23641ba5a989f3bc4392de05d51a8bfe.jpg

I assume it’s no different then the other companies that are offering free lifetime storage in their climate controlled vault and insurance so long as you pay 1% of the sale price to them when you sell it/remove it.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:20 PM, kav said:

Come on sharon said no schoolyard hijinx.

I apologize.

I'm class of '02, and all we understand is schoolyard hijinks. The boards are a kinder, gentler place today, I keep forgetting that. 

On 8/27/2021 at 8:11 PM, COI said:

I apologize.

I'm class of '02, and all we understand is schoolyard hijinks. The boards are a kinder, gentler place today, I keep forgetting that. 

Try class of 76-barbaric.  

On 8/27/2021 at 9:11 PM, COI said:

I apologize.

It's not though. It's despotic and designed to entrap free flow thought and critical thinking