• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dan Greenhalgh
1 1

9 posts in this topic

hi everyone

i dont know if this has been posted on the boards, i did a search and couldnt find anything but i just found out last night , very sadly Dan passed away May 2020

https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/13492718/Daniel-Greenhalgh

condolensces to his family.............

Dan was a great guy, one of the good guys in the hobby, and although he hadnt been active with SNE for the last decade- i believe Dan had retired - he brought so many great collections to the  market in the 90's : Winnipeg, Golden State to name  a few

On 9/7/2021 at 1:55 AM, drdonaldblake1 said:

hi everyone

i dont know if this has been posted on the boards, i did a search and couldnt find anything but i just found out last night , very sadly Dan passed away May 2020

https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/13492718/Daniel-Greenhalgh

condolensces to his family.............

Dan was a great guy, one of the good guys in the hobby, and although he hadnt been active with SNE for the last decade- i believe Dan had retired - he brought so many great collections to the  market in the 90's : Winnipeg, Golden State to name  a few

Dan was a liar and a thief and belonged in prison.

Click the link above, in Upgrayd's post. That's where your info is, in later pages. 

On 9/7/2021 at 8:33 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Dan was a liar and a thief and belonged in prison.

I'm not saying that you're incorrect, but could you provide some more info? I knew that a lot of people didn't care for his personality, but I had never heard about the accusations of dishonesty. 

(I am just now hearing about his death; if it was covered in a previous thread, I must have missed it.)

On 9/18/2021 at 5:36 PM, jimbo_7071 said:

I'm not saying that you're incorrect, but could you provide some more info? I knew that a lot of people didn't care for his personality, but I had never heard about the accusations of dishonesty. 

(I am just now hearing about his death; if it was covered in a previous thread, I must have missed it.)

It was covered in another thread on this board and pertained to undisclosed restoration and overgraded books