• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stuck in Grading/Quality Control

7 posts in this topic

I keep seeing other users who are stuck in Grading/Quality Control because of accounting issues. Is this the case with my order as well? I've been at this stage for a few weeks, haven't been charged yet. First time grader thank you.

Submission: #3893047

On 9/27/2021 at 11:54 AM, PaulS. said:

Yes, I suggest you call in to speak to Customer Service. 

Thank you,

Paul

Thank you Paul,

I just called and spoke with accounting. I still owed 25$ apparently. Never got any type of bill or anything so not too sure what it is from but now I should see my cards move through the system?

On 10/4/2021 at 1:58 PM, mpokef said:

Thank you Paul,

I just called and spoke with accounting. I still owed 25$ apparently. Never got any type of bill or anything so not too sure what it is from but now I should see my cards move through the system?

They will probably ship in 3 to 5 days now. That has been my experience so far dealing with "accounting issues."

On 10/4/2021 at 11:41 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

They will probably ship in 3 to 5 days now. That has been my experience so far dealing with "accounting issues."

That is great to know! Thank you.

im going thru the same problem right now... i just got a email stating i owe over 1400 for a bulk sub with 109 cards in it... i already paid 1539.  ive never had this problem every with PSA or MTN grading or Beckett for that matter.  Im a first time sender to CGC and its really dishearting to see this.  i figured i would put my two cents in here for anyone that wants to hear it be prepared to pay double for your cards to be held hostage...

On 5/4/2022 at 12:12 PM, kswiss802 said:

im going thru the same problem right now... i just got a email stating i owe over 1400 for a bulk sub with 109 cards in it... i already paid 1539.  ive never had this problem every with PSA or MTN grading or Beckett for that matter.  Im a first time sender to CGC and its really dishearting to see this.  i figured i would put my two cents in here for anyone that wants to hear it be prepared to pay double for your cards to be held hostage...

What's the reasoning? Did you submit all shandowless 1st Editions that are above the raw card value they allow for bulk tier? Sounds like they bumped your submission to economy or standard tier.

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1