• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie, Etcetera: The Grand Finale
8 8

220 posts in this topic

Eerie 12. F/VF 7.0 OW. Dan Atkins cover. Jeff Jones, Roy Krenkel, Johnny Craig interior art. Crease left edge mid-spine. Rack ding bottom edge. A crease or two and wear/warbling at the bottom edge, which is also evident on the interior pages. $30 SOLD to cobbledclam

IMG_1328.jpeg

IMG_1329.jpeg

IMG_1330.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

On 10/5/2021 at 1:30 PM, SteveDuin said:

Eerie 19. Fine+ 6.5 COW. Alan Willow cover. Creases top corners, stress lines at spine, date stamp below logo and a crease at the top right back cover. As I said, these are the copies in the run that put the later copies in perspective. $20

IMG_1350.jpeg

IMG_1351.jpeg

:takeit:

On 10/5/2021 at 10:59 AM, SteveDuin said:

Eerie 12. F/VF 7.0 OW. Dan Atkins cover. Jeff Jones, Roy Krenkel, Johnny Craig interior art. Crease left edge mid-spine. Rack ding bottom edge. A crease or two and wear/warbling at the bottom edge, which is also evident on the interior pages. $30

IMG_1328.jpeg

IMG_1329.jpeg

IMG_1330.jpeg

I'll take it 

On 10/5/2021 at 1:03 PM, SteveDuin said:

Eerie 24. VF 8.0 OW. Vic Prezio cover. Reed Crandall, Angelo Torres, Jerry Grandenetti interior art. Wear at edges, light crease top right front corner. $90

IMG_1373.jpeg

IMG_1375.jpeg

I haven’t made a thorough check to see if someone has claimed this already, but if it’s still available :takeit:

On 10/3/2021 at 10:44 AM, SteveDuin said:

Eerie 93. VF/NM 9.0 COW. Crisp Don Martz front cover, but the bottom staple breaks color on the back cover. I would argue, once again, that we're in printing-defect territory, but I'm nudging the grade down a bit regardless. Alex Nino and Alfredo Alcala interior art. $25

IMG_1617.jpeg

IMG_1618.jpeg

take

Eerie 10. VF/NM 9.0 OW/W. Gray Morrow cover. Krenkel, Ditko, Orlando, Neal Adams interior art. Though barely visible on the cover, edge wear/ding to the right of the logo (see photo). $85 SOLD to Markentoth

IMG_1322.jpeg

IMG_1323.jpeg

IMG_4849.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

Eerie 8. F/VF 7.0 OW. Frank Frazetta cover. Small split top spine. Crease and wear at the bottom right of the front cover. Light crease at the left edge of the front cover. Damage to the page edges at the lower right front corner, and a corresponding small tear and crease on the back cover. $125 

IMG_1317.jpeg

IMG_1318.jpeg

IMG_4852.jpeg

IMG_4853.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

Eerie 7. VF- 7.5 OW. A memorable Frank Frazetta image. An all-star cast inside, but you probably don't care. Light, non-color-breaking front cover, primarily around the logo. Faint stress lines at spine. Light fold/wear right edge front cover. Light NCB crease top back cover. $140 SOLD to warden5523

IMG_1314.jpeg

IMG_1315.jpeg

IMG_1316.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

I'm keeping the Eerie 5. But understanding the need for more Frazetta:

Eerie 81. NM- 9.2 COW, leaning heavily toward 9.4. A staple indentation to the right of the logo. Almost imperceptible line/crease in the "R" of "Eerie." Sweet book. $195 SOLD via PM

IMG_1579.jpeg

IMG_1580.jpeg

IMG_1581.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin

Eerie 4. NM- 9.2 OW, and leaning in the right direction. Gray Morrow cover. Frazetta, Krenkel, Ditko, Orlando interior art. Faint stress lines mid-spine. Bindery tear bottom spine. Light wear top right edge front cover. $175 SOLD via PM

IMG_1305.jpeg

IMG_1306.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin