• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie, Etcetera: The Grand Finale
8 8

220 posts in this topic

Eerie 30. VF+ 8.5 OW. Basil Gogos cover. Frazetta interior art, reprinted tho' it is. And check out Alex Raymond on the back cover. Crease bottom right front cover. Non-color-breaking stress line at the "Amon-Tut." Faint crease and scuff at mummy's right arm. $70

IMG_1393.jpeg

IMG_1394.jpeg

Eerie 23. Fine+ 6.5 OW. Frank Frazetta cover, and one of the top three Warren covers ever published. A major crease in the lower left corner, stress lines, creases top right front corner and lower right back corner. I suspect you really don't care who did the interior art. Included is the $1.75 sales receipt that the original owner paid for this. You need to pay a bit more: $350

IMG_1367.jpeg

IMG_1368.jpeg

IMG_1369.jpeg

Eerie 22. VF/NM 8.5 COW. Fantastic Vic Prezio underwater cover. Crease top right corner. Writing in first "E" of "Eerie." The white border here isn't quite as crisp as the white border on the 37, which I'm stunned hasn't sold. Neal Adams, Steve Ditko interior art. $85

IMG_1360.jpeg

IMG_1361.jpeg

Eerie 19. Fine+ 6.5 COW. Alan Willow cover. Creases top corners, stress lines at spine, date stamp below logo and a crease at the top right back cover. As I said, these are the copies in the run that put the later copies in perspective. $20 SOLD to conan09279

IMG_1350.jpeg

IMG_1351.jpeg

Edited by SteveDuin