The New CGC Trading Cards Submission Form is Live!
1 1

17 posts in this topic

I've enjoyed it so much. It is the needed improvement for submitting. 

Just did a 330 card submission, and was much easier to sort by cards now that language, set code, and year are all part of the search terms. Another added bonus I enjoy is the ability to manage separate orders at once. As a comic book collector and grader as well, it's nice to not have to zero out my cart if I want to switch between submissions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 10/7/2021 at 5:21 PM, medison said:

I've enjoyed it so much. It is the needed improvement for submitting. 

Just did a 330 card submission, and was much easier to sort by cards now that language, set code, and year are all part of the search terms. Another added bonus I enjoy is the ability to manage separate orders at once. As a comic book collector and grader as well, it's nice to not have to zero out my cart if I want to switch between submissions.

Thank you for the feedback! I am happy to hear that the new form is easier to use. 

 

Paul

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Huge improvement!! Looks amazing! Pass along to the developers or the team who designed & implemented it that the annoying creatures on the forums give a huge thumbs up :applause:

Edited by Oreos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 10/7/2021 at 5:47 PM, Oreos said:

Huge improvement!! Looks amazing! Pass along to the developers or the team who designed & implemented it that the annoying creatures on the forums give a huge thumbs up :applause:

Happy to hear that! Will pass along the feedback!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 10/8/2021 at 6:57 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Just played around with it for a few minutes for and giggles. Much quicker and more efficient than the previous monstrosity of a sub form. Good change.

I'm glad you like it, thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 10/26/2021 at 11:56 AM, JasonCirceo said:

Cgc is a joke I sent in 102 ancient mew cards they were all sealed before I sent these cards in they are mint. Not one got a ten.

Cards, even those straight from a pack, are not guaranteed to be a ten. 

 

Paul

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 12/17/2021 at 2:00 PM, HoudiniOnTheMap said:

New form is great, and I realize this "wish" is complex given the separation of the two, but it would be AWESOME if you could submit an CSG and CGC with the same form.

Unfortunately they are separate companies, so I doubt that will ever be possible, sorry!

 

Paul

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 12/29/2021 at 7:46 AM, Nanadra said:

How can I submit cards that are not fully described on the submission form?

What are the cards you are trying to submit?

 

Paul

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2022 at 3:25 PM, PaulS. said:

Unfortunately they are separate companies, so I doubt that will ever be possible, sorry!

 

Paul

Understood; however we can ship to the same location with independent submission forms for each; correct?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/5/2022 at 6:25 AM, PaulS. said:

What are the cards you are trying to submit?

 

Paul

I want to submit mtg Shivan Dragon Limited edition(beta) proof card.

But I can't proceed to the next step because the card is not an option.

A59CE42B-B64C-41EA-9AF1-3257A428E90F.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1