• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GoCollect's Updated Website
2 2

74 posts in this topic

On 10/13/2021 at 3:14 PM, grendelbo said:

Anyone have the chance yet to peruse the updated website? What do you think?

I did but got "errors" a couple of times.

Basically the same info, but I dont have a paid account with them. It was easy enough to find, the info I always use, so all in all, no difference I guess.

There is still more I want to look at, limited time today and all

On 10/13/2021 at 4:22 PM, Doctor Dositheus said:

I used to log in with a user name but now must use my email. This makes me sad :(

Lol

Still remembering your log in info after a long time is still a success! In some peoples books! :preach:

As Americans as apple pie! 200 posts  :banana:

giphy-7.gif

Screenshot_20211013-162344_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 10/13/2021 at 4:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol

Still remembering your log in info after a long time is still a success! In some peoples books! :preach:

As Americans as apple pie! 200 posts  :banana:

giphy-7.gif

Screenshot_20211013-162344_Samsung Internet.jpg

Maybe someday I'll have thousands of posts like CGC Illuminati. (worship)  I sent support a message about the comics watchlist. We'll see if they can recover it.

On 10/13/2021 at 4:30 PM, Doctor Dositheus said:

Maybe someday I'll have thousands of posts like CGC Illuminati. (worship)  I sent support a message about the comics watchlist. We'll see if they can recover it.

I hadn't though about that lol

I just like capturing even amount of posts, as a anniversary type thing, I didnt think I was intimidating or I'm hopefully not.

It's more to rock out on having seen it and scoring a screenshot  lol

On 10/13/2021 at 4:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I hadn't though about that lol

I just like capturing even amount of posts, as a anniversary type thing, I didnt think I was intimidating or I'm hopefully not.

It's more to rock out on having seen it and scoring a screenshot  lol

I'm inspired. I'm actually a little surprised I didn't hit it earlier, but I've been pretty quiet the last few months. Just observing the crazy market from a distance, but now it's delayed convention season and time to jump back in!

On 10/13/2021 at 4:38 PM, grendelbo said:

Reminds me of another favorite... 🤔

GPA was dragged mercilessly on this board when they did their update.  Some of the posts were almost cruel.  But launching new websites is not an easy thing, there are almost always a few bumps before things settle down.

On 10/13/2021 at 3:37 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I made a short visit an hour ago.  Not sure it's going to be usable for me the way it was before.

Ditto. I didn't have an account but I could browse basic info. I liked to see what I had that was now hot or sought-after. No more. It might not be the same.

Anyone else missing comics from their lists? I have started using this tool to catalog my collection and am about 3,000 books in, but my box lists that had shown about 300 books each now show about 70-90. One thing that is missing for certain are duplicate copies of a book.

On 10/13/2021 at 5:22 PM, ronvogel said:

Anyone else missing comics from their lists? I have started using this tool to catalog my collection and am about 3,000 books in, but my box lists that had shown about 300 books each now show about 70-90. One thing that is missing for certain are duplicate copies of a book.

The reply I got from support is they expect all this to be straightened out by 1pm tomorrow.

I do like the look of it.

I can now see some detail of individual books. Maybe FMVs will be restored. Seems like features are incrementally being rolled out.

Good.