• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
9 9

509 posts in this topic

Beware! Terror Tales 4

Chip out  FC at lower staple, light dogears and  creasing  here and there FC. Small tear lower edge BC. 
Flat,  tight spine and CF,  good gloss, white pages

Asking  $150

bAA44ER.jpg

Astonishing 13

Some dogears and chips out upper  RH FC,  small dogear lower  RH FC,  small tear  center spine FC, small light
water lower   RH BC. Flat and clean,  tight, good gloss,  white pages.

Asking  $250

fizljgU.jpg

Journey Into Unknown Worlds 11

Minor general wear on a flat, tight glossy  copy with white pages.  Small vertical tear at lower staple FC, tiny tear lower  edge BC

Asking  $150

J6W64VF.jpg

Mister Mystery 2

Chock full of  bad production, book is  wildly  misfolded and miscut,  and  this is a guess,  but the 
cover  appears to have been  laid  out  wrong before production,  with what should have been inside
the front  cover  printed on the  back cover instead,  see the final picture. This is the ONLY  time  I've  
ever seen the  indicia  printed on the BC,  lollol 

First copy  I've ever owned, the FC and BC have a matte finish,  no  idea if  that's how it came out or not. 
Otherwise flat and tight enough,  ZERO  gloss,  white pages. Light  crayon  BC,  pulled staple on CF

And I'm  STILL  asking  $150

B33TzML.jpg

20211024_142800.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Menace 4

Chip out  lower spine,   little sun fade spot upper LH FC,  dogears upper RH FC. Flat, tight, glossy,  white pages

Asking  $150  SOLD!
YdkSnnm.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Mysteries 11
Last issue in series

Small tears at upper staple FC, ditto lower  staple,  couple chips out  RH edge BC, minor general wear.  
Good gloss,  tight spine and CF, offwhite pages.

Asking   $60

q3fhb6R.jpg

Strange Tales 13

Whiff of stacking roll,  couple  small tears  on spine,  minor general wear.  Tight spine and CF,  glossy,   clean,  white pages
Killer  Everett  cover

Asking  $350

o5ucT09.jpg

Strange  Tales  15

Couple thin strips out along  spine  FC, good sized stacking  roll lower half of the spine, minor general wear. Dust shadows and chipping
lower  BC, chip out upper spine  BC
Glossy, tight,  white pages. 

Asking  $225

ufgB9Hm.jpg

Web of Evil 9

Tear at lower staple  FC, another RH edge FC. Chips out LH edge BC.  small tear and light dust shadow lower BC,  small tear upper BC.
Displays nicely with  good gloss,  tight spine and CF,  white pages

Asking   $100

6B2zpxB.jpg

Strange Tales 30

Minor general wear on  a sharp copy,  flat,  clean,   tight,  glossy,  white pages.  But I suspect  Rh edge FC  has been trimmed, 
it's just too durned clean.

Asking $250

8fagke3.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Strange Tales 42

Yeah,  yeah.  Yeah I KNOW  it's  a  CCA  book,  I snuck it in to  bring the total up to 20 books for this session,  so nyeahh!

Couple  tears upper edge FC, bit of  chipping upper edge BC. Small tear LH edge BC.  Flat and clean,   tight and glossy,  white pages

Asking  $125

sXblqUT.jpg

On 10/24/2021 at 11:35 AM, catrick339 said:

Mister Mystery 2

Chock full of  bad production, book is  wildly  misfolded and miscut,  and  this is a guess,  but the 
cover  appears to have been  laid  out  wrong before production,  with what should have been inside
the front  cover  printed on the  back cover instead,  see the final picture. This is the ONLY  time  I've  
ever seen the  indicia  printed on the BC,  lollol 

First copy  I've ever owned, the FC and BC have a matte finish,  no  idea if  that's how it came out or not. 
Otherwise flat and tight enough,  ZERO  gloss,  white pages. Light  crayon  BC,  pulled staple on CF

And I'm  STILL  asking  $150

B33TzML.jpg

20211024_142800.jpg

Rick, I have the full run of this title, and my copy of #2 also has the indicia and ad printed on the BC.  It's the only issue that was printed that way.

Web of Evil 13

Light  dogear lower RH FC,  minor general wear,   chip out upper  RH BC along with several  pinholes. 
Flat and tight,  good gloss,  offwhite - white pages

Asking  $100

t2RB6fE.jpg

On 10/24/2021 at 3:14 PM, fifties said:

Rick, I have the full run of this title, and my copy of #2 also has the indicia and ad printed on the BC.  It's the only issue that was printed that way.

Thanks Fifties! Is  your copy  a matte finish  on the cover too?  Or is all the gloss worn off my copy? I suspect  matte finish,  but 
I'd be interested to hear from others who own a copy,