• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed!
2 2

25 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

SOOO.. I won some Art in comiclink last night.. and hate to part with cash so dug around for some books to send them instead of paying.. while I was doing that I thought they could wait another day to hear from me so I can give my friends on the CGC Boards a chance to by them first.. but obviously these will only be available for 24 hours or so.. so grab them while you can! 

I will have a few in modern too.. which you can combine shipping on! 

Thanks!

the words...

First :takeit: in the thread wins .  Trumps pms or negotiations.. but they are encouraged :foryou:

No HOSers or Probies, please.

Payment via paypal . Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice unless we talk about it. 

Shipping is $18 for up to 2 slabbed books in the US.  

Raws $10 for up to 4 books in the US.

USA shipping yes.. Canada ok but will be exact cost to ship. 

No returns on slabs unless damaged .. returns on raws cool within 7 day  But ask for more pics if you need them no one likes returns....

I've bought and sold from loads of people on the boards if you want a reference let me know.. or there is a kudos thread somewhere! 

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

On 10/19/2021 at 12:18 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

Thor 166- 2nd full warlock or something like that lol- always loved this cover… 

book is a 7.0 in an old slab.. I don’t know for sure if it was pressed or not as I bought it like this but it looks like it could use a cleaning and some work lol  $275

EA875110-D3BC-4E12-A361-4386908458BA.jpeg

61379752-EABA-4FC3-B4BD-B5368EE6FBD7.jpeg

0CAB9EC4-28E6-4092-86E8-F40A7EEB92CA.jpeg

C0994065-309E-4E6E-8E16-FC6C258A88D1.jpeg

EBC817FE-D89F-48EC-A240-E18D45A42570.jpeg

F4A5CB0F-3B57-453E-950B-1CBD4095276B.jpeg

Looks like that you changed your mind to send it back to Clink. 

On 10/19/2021 at 8:22 PM, CCComics said:

Tell me about it, I'm being logged out like every couple minutes. Sorry to thread

When you get bumped to that home page screen, drop down in the upper right to check your profile. Mine showed me as logged in even though it wouldn’t take me to the boards. So I had to sign out then sign back in. Hope this helps.

Great books Jay! What did you do????

Someone is going to be very happy grabbing any of these but especially Starslayer 2 and FF Ann 6 IMO.

On 10/19/2021 at 8:50 PM, Readcomix said:

When you get bumped to that home page screen, drop down in the upper right to check your profile. Mine showed me as logged in even though it wouldn’t take me to the boards. So I had to sign out then sign back in. Hope this helps.

Great books Jay! What did you do????

Someone is going to be very happy grabbing any of these but especially Starslayer 2 and FF Ann 6 IMO.

Thanks Gene! A few offers on the FF Ann 6 but letting it ride for now! Lol