• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/16/2021 at 1:36 PM, thehumantorch said:

Understood.  To his credit jsilverjanet sent me a pm after my comments.  A very mature and stand up thing to do and I'm not sure I could be so classy.

I don't know how we got here.  I don't understand why he's so unhappy.  I've never had or seen a problem with him up until recently when he started to complain.  I don't want him to leave.

We live in interesting times right now

Terry Pratchett once wrote, "These people have a curse, it goes, May you live in interesting times"

On 11/16/2021 at 2:24 PM, Satanic Mechanic said:

This describes several hypocrites posting over there; not only Janet, but Roy, Kav, Logan510 and wilbil/McKnowitall too. (thumbsu

Pardon me stu, I do not post over there smearing people here, that's 100% false.

On 11/15/2021 at 1:25 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

OK, thank you. Mike, I'm logging off now but when I return later I would like to know what the policy is on CGC board members posting maliciously on other forums about other CGC board members. If CGC are not prepared to deal with members who post the most disgusting garbage and outright lies on other forums then I'll give up on all of them. I can take small people like Hector posting over at Mos Eisley as I'm not a member there. But I don't expect to see them posting freely here where I am a member. Thank you.

I think we should get CGC to scan the internet to keep us all safe. :baiting:

Seriously. Nearly a year ago I got a 3 week vacation for saying 'or elsewhere' about in a vague reply about posting things in other places and now we're all out discussing it in detail here. :screwy:

Steve, I think you need to chill out.

And if anyone has a problem on 'another forum' or elsewhere then anyone is free to join the discussion elsewhere.

But this witch hunt is becoming ridiculous and asking for some sort of protection by moderators over here about what is being posted elsewhere is about as far a reach as anything I can think of.

What's next? Cruising ALL other forums looking for stuff to post about here? ???

If people want to have a discussion you can either join or ignore. Outside of that, it just becomes something ridiculous.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:12 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

What about caramelized onions or onion straws on your burger?

I hate raw/pure onions.

Yeah, I'm with you, raw onions are an absolutely not. Caramelized are hit or miss ... sometimes they're good, sometimes not so much (maybe it's the type of onion used). I have no idea what onion straws are ... but they don't sound that good.

On 11/15/2021 at 12:31 PM, CGC Mike said:

CGC has no control of anything that is posted on another forum.  I do know that management doesn't even want discussions from other forums brought up here.  Warnings were issued by admins in the past for these kinds of discussions.  So, lets drop this subject now.  

On 11/16/2021 at 3:16 PM, kav said:

Look at his posts over there.  If thats not childish I dont know what is.

On 11/16/2021 at 3:23 PM, kav said:

Havent been over there today but I'm sure they will soon be quoting these posts like mad and gibbering about it.

On 11/16/2021 at 3:45 PM, Domo Arigato said:
On 11/15/2021 at 10:31 AM, CGC Mike said:

CGC has no control of anything that is posted on another forum.  I do know that management doesn't even want discussions from other forums brought up here.  Warnings were issued by admins in the past for these kinds of discussions.  So, lets drop this subject now.  

On 11/16/2021 at 1:16 PM, kav said:

Look at his posts over there.  If thats not childish I dont know what is.

On 11/16/2021 at 1:23 PM, kav said:

Havent been over there today but I'm sure they will soon be quoting these posts like mad and gibbering about it.

Living in his head rent free!!  :whee:

On 11/16/2021 at 4:10 PM, snitzer said:

My wife prefers the expression, “I’m in your kitchen (female dog term).” :1514325239_yeehawemoji:

Love it!!!!  lol 
I'm gonna use 'follow me on instagram-be sure to like and share!' too :acclaim:

On 11/16/2021 at 4:13 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I'm not sure there's a choice. :frown:

Screen.thumb.jpg.03d4321e0356710fae5ab57664c9e5d3.jpg

Follow me on instagram!  Be sure to like and share!