• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/15/2021 at 7:50 PM, Boz aka G G © ® ™ said:

Bulldogs, french bulldogs, pugs and boxers and maybe staffs...they are my favourite breeds.  :cloud9:

We are going to be adopting a bully next. Not sure if English or Olde English 

We support a rescue in the states that deals with nothing but bullies with various issues, mostly spinal issues.

https://m.facebook.com/opierescue/

Whenever someone asks me for a charity to experience, they are always my top pick. We are on a list to transport adoptions if they happen across the border.

Feel free to check them out. The woman who does this is simply an amazing human being

On 11/16/2021 at 2:54 AM, The Meta said:

We are going to be adopting a bully next. Not sure if English or Olde English 

We support a rescue in the states that deals with nothing but bullies with various issues, mostly spinal issues.

https://m.facebook.com/opierescue/

Whenever someone asks me for a charity to experience, they are always my top pick. We are on a list to transport adoptions if they happen across the border.

Feel free to check them out. The woman who does this is simply an amazing human being

That is a great cause. I would be up for adopting one too, only problem is that I live in England.

On 11/16/2021 at 2:57 AM, kav said:

Anyone likes dogs should read Suspect by Robert Crais about a police dog.  It has chapters seen from the dog's point of view-very well done.

That reminds me of a book by a great Horror author, James Herbert. I've read most of his stuff but early on he wrote a book from a dog's perspective called Fluke.

Non horror. I've never read it but Herbert is such a great writer, I can't imagine it being anything but good.

Sadly no longer with us,.

On 11/15/2021 at 9:26 PM, skypinkblu said:

Go to the person's profile, hover over the name, you will see a swirly thingy to the right of the name, click on it. I was going to show you Meta's, but I don't know if he would like that, so I won't..

:applause:

sorry, I was watching first half NFL. What did I miss?

5Ryr.gif

On 11/15/2021 at 6:59 PM, Boz aka G G © ® ™ said:

That reminds me of a book by a great Horror author, James Herbert. I've read most of his stuff but early on he wrote a book from a dog's perspective called Fluke.

Non horror. I've never read it but Herbert is such a great writer, I can't imagine it being anything but good.

Sadly no longer with us,.

just ordered it thx!

On 11/15/2021 at 7:00 PM, Boz aka G G © ® ™ said:

:sorry:

I'm frequently losing my bowler hats in the wind.

Could be in your boot!

On 11/16/2021 at 3:04 AM, The Meta said:

Yes I wish she had affiliates there.

We wouldn't be able to take care of one of her wards, but we would help by transportation 

The boy pictured, Bosley, suffers from IVDD. We've spent a lot of time and money to have him healthy. Our other boy, Morty, has vertebrae issues as well, but not as severe. Those two are taxing enough and we have been extremely fortunate that surgery cleared up a lot of Bosleys issues.

Bosley

JPEG_20200627_100005.jpg.20b0660676c294b3578df41ab12f10df.jpg

Mortimer 

Resized_20200318_082807.thumb.jpeg.60e1e2fe5d8e27c267ff0d64b9b3bd49.jpeg

Along with their spinal issues, they have mild allergies. Taken us two years to figure out what diets they should have.

Since my experience I tell people to be extremely careful in dealing with Frenchies, finding a good breeder these days isn't simple.

The breed is absolutely wonderful though. The most friendly, playful and loveable breed. They are my life.

Gorgeous boys.  :applause:

Not many people would take that kind of a challenge on.  Kudos.

On 11/15/2021 at 7:42 PM, Boz aka G G © ® ™ said:

However in light of Mike's request/directive, anyone abusing said phrase going forward can expect to be humped with extreme prejudice.

:sumo:

I haven't heard something like that since prison...

Edited by D84