• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James Jean

26 posts in this topic

To echo Jon, I'm really curious where this will end. I've seen public prices range around $400 to $1500 in the last year or so for Fables covers.

But with all the watchers on this one, there has to be a few last minute lurkers driving this up, driven by limited supply, Fables attraction and his righfully rising star status.

At least there doesn't seem to be any 0 feedback bidders bumping this one up, so we should get an accurate reflection of what the market will pay!

This was an interesting result. Only 4 bidders, but 2 who went above and beyond "what they should have". Although lord knows I've done the same to get a piece I want off Ebay so no judgements here, as long as you're happy with the piece and the pricetag doesn't matter.) I guess this is indicative of a small group of people who are familiar with Jean's work and want to add more covers to their collection.

One less bidder and this auction goes under $1500, so we just have to see what the trend is...I guess this is a new monthly item to watch now...