• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My submissions were "received" in April, any idea when I might see them again?

12 posts in this topic

I have a submission sent on March 7th and no update since it was received at CCS.  Problem is, since it’s over 8 months old, submission tracking doesn’t show it.  I tried searching with my order# (which is all I have from the packing slip) and no results.  It says I must use the submission number instead.  Any idea where to find that?

Regardless, seems the original poster concern of submission since April still has at least another month to go. 

On 12/8/2021 at 4:32 PM, agfiji said:

My submissions have been stuck in "received at CCS" limbo since April.  At what point should I be concerned???

On 12/21/2021 at 10:16 PM, CrocHntr said:

I have a submission sent on March 7th and no update since it was received at CCS.  Problem is, since it’s over 8 months old, submission tracking doesn’t show it.  I tried searching with my order# (which is all I have from the packing slip) and no results.  It says I must use the submission number instead.  Any idea where to find that?

Regardless, seems the original poster concern of submission since April still has at least another month to go. 

In case it helps with general turnaround time, I received notice today that comics  were shipped.  So they must’ve made it through CCS and grading in just under a year 👍

On 12/27/2021 at 6:58 PM, jimjum12 said:

You did remember to fill out the beneficiary portion of the submission form, in the event that you may have passed on before the grading is complete ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

You say this jokingly... but given many thousands of submissions that sit there for nearly a year... it's almost certain submitters have died in the interim. :violin:

Perhaps if they lived in an apartment and someone else has moved in, the new tenant will get an amazing surprise. :flipbait: