• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Show is Saturday, January 15

24 posts in this topic

National dealers like Superworld, Harley Yee, A-1, Shortboxed, Heroes, Champion. Various new vendors who weren’t at our November show

By the way, I have been locked out of the boards for over a month despite using a modern Mac with updated browsers!  Come on!

On 12/9/2021 at 5:34 PM, HouseofComics.Com said:

National dealers like Superworld, Harley Yee, A-1, Shortboxed, Heroes, Champion. Various new vendors who weren’t at our November show

By the way, I have been locked out of the boards for over a month despite using a modern Mac with updated browsers!  Come on!

This time I be there on Saturday.

Vendor list! Includes seven who weren't there in November and crowd favorites like Harley Yee, Shortboxed, etc. A few new guys who have never set up at the Berkeley show too.

Harley Yee Rare Comics

Shortboxed

A-1 Comics

Worlds of Wonder

Heroes Comics

Champion Comics

Fulton Street Comics

Carnage Comics

Bronze Age Batcave

Kalen’s Collectibles

Castle of Doom

Comic Web

Brett’s Comics

Ray Storch

JCT Comics

Devco Comics

Dragstrip Comics

House of Comics

Antone Perry

Mike’s Comics Plus
Edited by HouseofComics.Com
Superworld regretfully had to cancel.

I am hoping some San Francisco boardee can give me a ride to/from the Berkeley Con. while my knee is much improved after surgery it is a long walk for me from BART to the Con.

I am on the 2000 block of California Street. Will be happy to pay for toll and your admission to the Con.

Please let me know here or in PM. Much appreciated. 

On 1/13/2022 at 9:34 AM, HouseofComics.Com said:

Yes, $15 for admission 11 am to noon. $10 after.

Wow i want to catch the 1:30 Oakland game so i might have to pass on this one. When is next show ?