• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Festivus is Coming! The Road leading up to Dec 23
2 2

31 posts in this topic

On 12/11/2021 at 10:15 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Buzz already warned you that there are creeps out there who likes dem feets.. 

aw damn.
He sells his flip flops like wheatcakes I've heard-

On 12/11/2021 at 11:32 PM, Ken Aldred said:

I have a PS5 arriving in a week or two, believing that it would be well into next year before I’d have the chance to buy one at retail price, so that was a nice surprise, if not a minor miracle.

To make it CG-relevant, looking forward to playing the excellent new Guardians of the Galaxy game on it.

^^

It'll still be a while before I bang down the blows for a PS5, got to get in the weight training and fill up on some ham and potatoes first.

That's a long wait, so congrats!

I have a PS5 arriving in a week or two, believing that it would be well into next year before I’d have the chance to buy one at retail price, so that was a nice surprise, if not a minor miracle.

To make it CG-relevant, looking forward to playing the excellent new Guardians of the Galaxy game on it.

That was me last year thanks to @BladeTX

Now I have both a PS5 and an Xbox Series X! ❤️

^^'s

all of you! :yeehaw: 

On 12/12/2021 at 1:57 PM, Crops068 said:

That was me last year thanks to @BladeTX

Now I have both a PS5 and an Xbox Series X! ❤️

On 12/11/2021 at 9:32 PM, Ken Aldred said:

See? And that is a Festivus Miracle! One that must be celebrated jubilantly here in CG!!!!

Microcontroller - Page 1