• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super rare Fox 1941 war cover CLOSED
2 2

16 posts in this topic

Payment is by check, PayPal, or Zelle

Shipping is 15.00, I will ship to the Us and Canada only. Shipping to Canada will be actual cost. I will accept a return on this book within 7 days.

“Take” has precedence over offers 

Edited by JimButlerGA

On 12/13/2021 at 9:00 PM, Joshua33 said:

You gotta link for donations @JimButlerGA?

We are about to set up a GoFundMe. I’m 2018 she was having terrible headaches. Turns out she had a frontal lobe brain cancer the size my fist. She recovered but it came back in September. She is 26 and a fighter. She had to freeze her eggs because the proposed radiation could affect her ovaries. Insurance doesn’t cover that, and it’s very pricy. Thank you for asking!

On 12/13/2021 at 6:17 PM, JimButlerGA said:

We are about to set up a GoFundMe. I’m 2018 she was having terrible headaches. Turns out she had a frontal lobe brain cancer the size my fist. She recovered but it came back in September. She is 26 and a fighter. She had to freeze her eggs because the proposed radiation could affect her ovaries. Insurance doesn’t cover that, and it’s very pricy. Thank you for asking!

Oh my God Jim, that's really intense. She will be in our family prayers. Let me know if we can help, ever, with anything throughout the process. I mean that.