• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The SECRET PLAN Folder

265 posts in this topic

Yeah....but his X-mas post lumping Bug, Khaos and me as trouble makers was a classic and started the road to the BOX! wink.gif

Of course, greggy thought hammer was a little crazy so he stayed away from that baggin' session. Bug, Khaos, and murph were doing all the heavy work. I was just watching the carnage and BOOM!.....we were in the box! frown.gif

To hammer's credit, he did apologize to Arch first when he was admonishing us for having up to 95% of our posts of a flaming nature at that time! crazy.gif

Thank goodness I've changed.

You really have! Welcome to the TRULY Dark Side. Now that I've become a Nice Guy I have nights where I wake up in a cold sweat ... the night terrors I've gotten used to, but the cold sweats are just a little more than I can handle.

You really have! Welcome to the TRULY Dark Side. Now that I've become a Nice Guy I have nights where I wake up in a cold sweat ... the night terrors I've gotten used to, but the cold sweats are just a little more than I can handle.

I usually wake up in a puddle of yellow water. I'm not sure where it comes from...........but the jokes not funny anymore since they've been doing it to me every night for the last 5 years.

That would have been funnier if you would have spelled it correctly. As it stands, it looks a bit like a chimpanzee with a flamethrower: it's comical that he's using it, but he's only going to get hurt in the end.

LMAO.........slammed by a newbie. crazy.gif

Although......based on his name......I'm guessing that it might be a shill account for Easter Yeaster......but that's just a guess. tongue.gif

Actually, my full name is Franshill Trombeau McShillman III. And as far as anything "Easter"-related... I'm a militant agnostic.

I'm Bartholemew Frombosis McFarfegnugan IV. Nice to meet you.

And don't worry about being a militant agnostic.......we're not planning on sitting down to a nice Easter brunch. mad.gif

LMAO.........slammed by a newbie

Like you said...it's sad when people correct spelling! Wait....I do that with you and POV! frown.gif Mmmmm.....where's Khaos? crazy.gif