• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The SECRET PLAN Folder

265 posts in this topic

But MOS takes too long and responds to every point. We need someone who's quick to respond! Like.........??????????

Do you really want to invoke him by saying his name? Greggy, I won't be held responsible for the mean IQ level of the board once he shows up...

but if you really want ABLUE that bad, why don't you just perform the incantation yourself?

why don't you just perform the incantation yourself?

He knows better not to show up. Hell, I'll post his name, EMAIL address, and eBay ID if he does. Rickdogg posted the name and the eBay ID when he came back as hulkamania! However, he removed it when the begging in private started! Mmmm....I wonder how rickdogg got all the info? blush.gif

I think that this epic battle between man, woman, and beast is going to depend on two very important factors.

First: It's painfully obvious that Arch has been eavesdropping on us and it's safe to assume that he's aware of our plans...unless he's just made a few lucky guesses. Remember, he HAS already said that word..."sterilization"!! We need the women and children to create a diversion. Draw Arch into some meaningless prattle on nonsensical questions about ridiculous subjects (as all women are really good at). Hopefully, Arch will fall asleep and STAY sleeping as long as the yammering continues (as all men fall asleep, and stay sleeping when that type of filibuster ensues).

Second: This campaign is going to DEPEND on RickDogg. If Arch has prepared well, having handy a bottle of No-Doze, and the ruse with the women's ceaseless prattle has no effect, we're doomed unless Dogg can jam his communications and Bug-Zapper, while we go in and decorate the landscape with Coinee heads on top of sticks.

Maybe we still have time to court favor with one of the OTHER Moderators, who also may be up to their yarbles with the Coinees as well? Anyone know any of the other Moderators we can win over to our side (bribe)?

Listen here, you pea-brained exile from a toolbox, I will NOT be marginalized into the prattling stereotype that inhabits your faulty synapses! Helga the Valkyrie will be on the front lines! I am a warrior, and will perform as a warrior, you soup-slurping, beetle-legged, turnip-breathed, son of a socket wrench!

There is obviously only one man here with true rank in the military and that is MAJOR khaos (if we had a higher ranking officer, I would follow him, but a major will do). So slink back to the peg on the basement wall you sleep on, Ball-peen, and let the REAL warriors go out and fight!

Helga

MAJOR...... What about leading the attack by way of the Card forums? We'll meet with no resistance. The Cardites have completely lost the will to live, all on their own and the place is a barren wasteland. We can over-run the infinitesmal Cardite peninsula and march into Coinee territory from the South?? Whatta' ya' think??

Now you are talking like a man with some stones, hammer. Yes, a southerly attack will work perfectly. But don't forget the northern front -- the Water Cooler. The elite coinee guard is up there, and they are well-trained from many barbarous battles.

Helga

But don't forget the northern front -- the Water Cooler. The elite coinee guard is up there, and they are well-trained from many barbarous battles.

I outflanked them with a preliminary suprise attack over the last couple of weeks. They're still present.....but they've all got some bite marks on them. I'm ready for my next covert operation.