• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your favorite graded video game or console
2 2

48 posts in this topic

On 12/25/2021 at 8:27 PM, AGGIEZ said:

I’ve been debating getting a few of these over to WATA for grading. Doing a little research to try and get comfortable with the process before I do. I don’t want any IMP coming back…like a PLOD in comics to me….

23147C21-E506-4EFA-B591-26D2CB0F4EF8.jpeg

90F9E2A0-573F-47AC-B2F2-BBE2648005B3.jpeg

842E8F4C-1517-465D-8F91-55C8E3E5BCAD.jpeg

The first tell tale to avoid imp although not necessarily the only thing to look  for is that the Nintendo seal all be the same on the cart, Manuel,  and box 

for example all ovals 

or all round seals with rev-a 

or all round without rev a

again not 100% but if box has rev a round seal and Manuel has non rev a round seal then imp 

Edited by rabidwolf

On 12/26/2021 at 2:31 AM, rabidwolf said:

The first tell tale to avoid imp although not necessarily the only thing to look  for is that the Nintendo seal all be the same on the cart, Manuel,  and box 

for example all ovals 

or all round seals with rev-a 

or all round without rev a

again not 100% but if box has rev a round seal and Manuel has non rev a round seal then imp 

Forgive me, what does “imp” mean?

On 12/27/2021 at 2:31 PM, JasonTodd69 said:

do you play aaa games? however such a great collection. quite nostalgic for me tbh. 

I do, but I am years behind. Just finished X-Com 2: War of the Chosen today actually. What an incredible game, if you like TBS.