• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's a fair warning for those taking threads off topic
8 8

358 posts in this topic

On 12/27/2021 at 5:07 PM, oakman29 said:

Would be pretty smart though, huh?🤔

I just checked the "Where in the World..." thread, and have determined the possibility is nil.

On 12/27/2021 at 5:22 PM, lizards2 said:

I just checked the "Where in the World..." thread, and have determined the possibility is nil.

Speaking of where in the world, and deplorables.  Where is Cal lately? I could use a good laugh.🤣

On 12/27/2021 at 5:25 PM, oakman29 said:

Speaking of where in the world, and deplorables.  Where is Cal lately? I could use a good laugh.🤣

Ain't no one got time (or patience) for that.

On 12/27/2021 at 5:25 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

If the CGC QC crisis continues, this age of encapsulation will surely come to end. 

Nope - you will get what you get, and like it. :sumo:

On 12/27/2021 at 8:25 PM, oakman29 said:

I was going to summon him not too long ago and plead my case to be allowed to purchase a high grade IMSM but GPA told me it would not be a fruitful discussion.

On 12/27/2021 at 8:27 PM, lizards2 said:

Ain't no one got time (or patience) for that.

I got bronchitis!

my eldest was a young'un when this went viral and she lost her mind over it. she loved her some Sweet Brown!

On 12/27/2021 at 5:49 PM, shadroch said:

I believe he is practicing the old- give a fool enough rope strategy. 

I believe that the "Off Topic" forum is harmless and sooner or later will find its focus. Right now, it's infantile and unfocused. If members who enjoy it think it through, they can create all sorts of topics and sub forums and it can mature. Actually find interesting things to talk about instead of unfocused doody and pee-pee jokes or juvenile anatomy insight.

I also think you are one of those that you - when someone else has something given to them that you don't approve of or find beneath you and the thing is causing you no problems whatsoever - need to create a problem or issue by sniping or planting suggestions into other peoples heads to try to underhandedly scuttle the thing you don't like.

So - you know - what's it to you? What the Hell do you care? Takes the focus off serious topics and makes some people you don't like happy. Go over there and have some fun. Bring up an off topic topic. Give it a chance and a spin. You have nothing to lose.

On 12/27/2021 at 5:59 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

That's not a PC term to call them these days.. :sumo:

Slabs with reservoir tips to hold your regrets?