• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,320 posts in this topic

On 11/19/2022 at 11:50 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I found a site that has some "deals" but am so broke, idk if I should pass them on?

ASM #12 CGC 3.0 and $369 shipped, idk, I don't know many people in the states to tag :shy: I'd have bought it but kind of broke.

One sold today from a different seller for $450, then tax from wherever on eBay :whatthe: 

Is it a reputable site though? And if you're so broke, looking at comics doesn't help. But do as I say, not as I do. I do the same thing with figures and collected editions, I'm terrible for it. 

On 11/18/2022 at 7:55 PM, Cat said:

Is it a reputable site though? And if you're so broke, looking at comics doesn't help. But do as I say, not as I do. I do the same thing with figures and collected editions, I'm terrible for it. 

yes very reputable, I don't want to give it away, then someone go get it, and then who I mean to give it, it already be sold lol 

I'm maxed out at the moment, but lol couldn't hoit coitanly !

On 11/19/2022 at 11:57 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

yes very reputable, I don't want to give it away, then someone go get it, and then who I mean to give it, it already be sold lol 

Can I get a spell check on that last sentence. 

Spellcheck aisle 4.

On 11/19/2022 at 11:57 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

And yeah, don't give it away. Maybe email them and ask if you can place a deposit on it? Or if they'll just hold it at that price for X number of days? Can't hurt. 

On 11/18/2022 at 8:00 PM, Cat said:
On 11/18/2022 at 7:57 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

And yeah, don't give it away. Maybe email them and ask if you can place a deposit on it? Or if they'll just hold it at that price for X number of days? Can't hurt. 

I'll wait to see if it sells, who knows, it may be available in a couple of weeks when I have the $$.

Curlycertainly Curlythreestooges GIF - Curlycertainly Curlythreestooges  Three Stooges - Discover & Share GIFs

On 11/18/2022 at 8:50 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I found a site that has some "deals" but am so broke, idk if I should pass them on?

ASM #12 CGC 3.0 and $369 shipped, idk, I don't know many people in the states to tag :shy: I'd have bought it but kind of broke.

One sold today from a different seller for $450, then tax from wherever on eBay :whatthe: 

@kav @Galen130

Sentinces?

It's a hot day here finally, after a couple of cold days (in November! Crazy) and I'm lying in front of the fan flicking between my Teen Titans By Geoff Johns omnibus and my phone, and enjoying some good saltwater taffy, while my cat Chloe is asleep at my feet. My pain levels are okay, and I've taken a Valium to relax my body. 

Life is good. 

On 11/19/2022 at 1:34 PM, Galen130 said:

Naw

Galen! Good to see you, mate! 

On 11/18/2022 at 10:45 PM, Cat said:

It's a hot day here finally, after a couple of cold days (in November! Crazy) and I'm lying in front of the fan flicking between my Teen Titans By Geoff Johns omnibus and my phone, and enjoying some good saltwater taffy, while my cat Chloe is asleep at my feet. My pain levels are okay, and I've taken a Valium to relax my body. 

Life is good. 

@Cat Good to hear you are feeling better!
Too many of our Cornfield brethren on the injured list! 

On 11/20/2022 at 12:11 AM, Comics4All said:

@Cat Good to hear you are feeling better!
Too many of our Cornfield brethren on the injured list! 

Ummm thanks? I don't remember being sick. Lol. 

You're right though, too many are missing. We've definitely felt the absence of people like @onlyweaknesskryptoniteand @Namtak. Hope you're both doing okay, guys. It's been great having OWK back in this limited capacity (don't tell him I ever said that though).

We must unite the families! We must collect all the Pokemon. Who's with me?!? 

On 11/19/2022 at 10:16 AM, Cat said:

Ummm thanks? I don't remember being sick. Lol. 

You're right though, too many are missing. We've definitely felt the absence of people like @onlyweaknesskryptoniteand @Namtak. Hope you're both doing okay, guys. It's been great having OWK back in this limited capacity (don't tell him I ever said that though).

We must unite the families! We must collect all the Pokemon. Who's with me?!? 

My pain levels are okay, and I've taken a Valium to relax my body. 

Pain is a type of sickness:

On 11/20/2022 at 1:34 AM, Comics4All said:

My pain levels are okay, and I've taken a Valium to relax my body. 

Pain is a type of sickness:

Ah gotcha, my bad. Thanks for the well wishes, but unfortunately it's just my fibromyalgia playing up due to the change in weather. Just one of those unavoidable things I've got to soldier through, made a little bit easier to deal with thanks to modern medicine. 

On 11/20/2022 at 1:35 AM, 1950's war comics said:

a great inventor whom i am thankful for every day !

Thomas Crapper
Thomas Crapper.jpg

Wait, his surname is NOT where we get 'carp' from? Well I'll be.