• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,382 posts in this topic

On 11/19/2022 at 9:10 PM, Namtak said:

Nice one tho,you painted it?

Oh no it is a Kirkham statue that accompanies a Rick and zombie statue. This is an extra that was sold separately . I ended up getting it for like $15 because it's fragile, and the lcs that sold it, discounted because it had broke a Pinky lol

On 11/19/2022 at 10:24 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh no it is a Kirkham statue that accompanies a Rick and zombie statue. This is an extra that was sold separately . I ended up getting it for like $15 because it's fragile, and the lcs that sold it, discounted because it had broke a Pinky lol

A personalized zombie,costs extra not lesslol,nice pick-up ady!

On 11/20/2022 at 1:24 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Nice score! 

On 11/19/2022 at 9:30 PM, Namtak said:

A personalized zombie,costs extra not lesslol,nice pick-up ady!

It's a distributed piece, not personal, but it looks that way lol

On 11/19/2022 at 9:33 PM, Cat said:

Nice score! 

I have the box too. Tbh I bought it in 2017 or 18 like the fall after it came out for sale. In the end it was LCS's overstock that was damaged in their eyes. I've always waited to see who I get in a secret Santa to se if they were horror only lol

It's the only related I have.

But I'm not surprised it didn't sell with the shop, yes it's a great piece but was like $45-50 msrp  :whatthe:

I doubt I'd resell it for that, but anecdote, when I bought it for $15 lcs yells, "it's missing a pinky" and I'm like it's a zombie that makes it more real lol

But I'd be nervous to ship it without the box, and even then getting it back in there idk

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Always keep your boxes for your statues and busts. Great way to help prove they're real and not recasts or fakes when/if you ever want to sell them. Usually fakers don't bother with the boxes, or the COAs.

I just learn something this morning ‼️‼️‼️ I can ask my phone to turn the flashlight on👍‼️ An then I can ask it to turn it off ✔️ My wife just taught me this an I am so happy because always had trouble turning it off an on😄☑️

On 11/21/2022 at 12:16 AM, FoggyNelson said:

I feel bad for the Emu , I heard they were real tasty 😋 

Can't say I've ever tried emu meat. I've never even seen it for sale, so it mustn't be too good. 

On 11/20/2022 at 12:51 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I must be out of the loop!?! y'all put all that work into spare a grade :( 

YARN | Nobody tells me nothing. | Hot Fuzz (2007) | Video gifs by quotes |  a0e27c9b | 紗

For me, it’s a hobby…not a contest.  Besides, I’ll go a week or more without being in that thread.  I’m usually doing other stuff.