• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,382 posts in this topic

Accelerated Grant Support Funding!

We are pleased to inform you that your E-MAIL ADDRESS has been selected to receive the sum of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars) in the Global Development Funding Program. It has been agreed upon and has been signed by the International Finance Corporation (Management Team and the World Bank Group Board of Directors. Your file Reference Number is (IWB-IFC-200344). All beneficiaries were selected through I global random integrated system drawn in 50 million Email addresses via the Internet and lucky beneficiaries do not have to purchase any ticket or apply to benefitin this IGlobal Development Funding Program. willf forward your full details such as your name: Telephone Number: Age: Sex: Address and Your file Reference, for processing and payment of your IGlobal Development  Fund upon receit of your email consent..

Kindly forward your details to:

Contact Person: Mr. Philippe Le Houérou

E-mail: philippelehouerou5@gmail.com

We are hoping to hear from you as soon as you received your IFC Global Development Fund payment. For more details about IFC Global Development Funding Program, visit our website: www.ifc.org

Regards,

Mr. Philippe Le Houérou (Chief Executive Officer of IFC)

CC: Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva (Chief Executive of the World Bank)

CC: Mr. Christopher A. Wray (FBI, Director)

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we (IFC Team) urge you to treat it genuinely.

On 11/20/2022 at 2:01 PM, greggy said:

We are pleased to inform you that your E-MAIL ADDRESS has been selected to receive the sum of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars) in the Global Development Funding Program. It has been agreed upon and has been signed by the International Finance Corporation (Management Team and the World Bank Group Board of Directors. Your file Reference Number is (IWB-IFC-200344). All beneficiaries were selected through I global random integrated system drawn in 50 million Email addresses via the Internet and lucky beneficiaries do not have to purchase any ticket or apply to benefitin this IGlobal Development Funding Program. willf forward your full details such as your name: Telephone Number: Age: Sex: Address and Your file Reference, for processing and payment of your IGlobal Development  Fund upon receit of your email consent..

We are hoping to hear from you as soon as you received your IFC Global Development Fund payment. For more details about IFC Global Development Funding Program, visit our website: www.ifc.org

Regards,

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we (IFC Team) urge you to treat it genuinely.

What book will you get first?

On 11/20/2022 at 5:01 PM, greggy said:

Regards,

:flipbait:

On 11/21/2022 at 8:01 AM, greggy said:

Regards,

Why would you be CCing the director of the FBI? 

But by all means, congratulations Greggy. Knew you'd make something of yourself one day! :golfclap:

On 11/18/2022 at 9:45 PM, Cat said:

It's a hot day here finally, after a couple of cold days (in November! Crazy) and I'm lying in front of the fan flicking between my Teen Titans By Geoff Johns omnibus and my phone, and enjoying some good saltwater taffy, while my cat Chloe is asleep at my feet. My pain levels are okay, and I've taken a Valium to relax my body. 

Life is good. 

jobisdone.jpg.722a47dfddd74ebdc62797a00b6b920d.jpg

On 11/19/2022 at 9:16 AM, Cat said:

Ummm thanks? I don't remember being sick. Lol. 

You're right though, too many are missing. We've definitely felt the absence of people like @onlyweaknesskryptoniteand @Namtak. Hope you're both doing okay, guys. It's been great having OWK back in this limited capacity (don't tell him I ever said that though).

We must unite the families! We must collect all the Pokemon. Who's with me?!? 

On 11/19/2022 at 9:34 AM, Comics4All said:

Pain is a type of sickness:

:gossip: dont know if I would say that around those who enjoy the "Pain Olympics".

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Rebooted

On 11/20/2022 at 4:01 PM, greggy said:

Regards,

A guy buys a new, nice bicycle that he has always wanted for years. On his way home, everybody gives him wonderful compliments on how stylish and elegant his bicycle is.

He reckons the thieves in his neighborhood will surely try to steal the coveted vehicle, so he stops at a nearby market and buys 5 locks to lock it when necessary. Better safe than sorry, he says to himself.

One day, he leaves his bicycle outside, locks it with the 5 locks, comes inside to get some stuff, comes back out, unlocks all the 5 locks but then he notices that there’s one more little lock. It looks strange, certainly not his.

“Must be my wife’s. She’s more cautious than I think,” he says to himself.

So he runs back in to ask his wife, “Hey, I appreciate your concern but 5 locks are enough, no need for one more. Now give me the key to your lock, I’m running late.”

“What lock? I don't have any lock.”

Horrified, he rushes out but the bike is gone. The 6th lock is the thief’s.

On 11/20/2022 at 8:05 PM, Cat said:

How're things going, James? You too, OWK, if you're still there, and anyone else around. How is everyone today? 

Well thank you. Et tu?

I am on my seventh week of a temporary crown, apparently the dental crown factory has TATs that rival CGC! :tonofbricks:

I haven't been awarded ten million dollars by email yet, but maybe mine will come tomorrow. :shiftyeyes:

On 11/20/2022 at 9:05 PM, Cat said:

How're things going, James? You too, OWK, if you're still there, and anyone else around. How is everyone today? 

Got my onions chopped and celery , will probably make the cornbread tomorrow. Got my eggs hard boiled, and about all ready to do the cooking for Thanksgiving  :) this Thursday, along with my pimento and cheese  (thumbsu

On 11/20/2022 at 9:11 PM, jcjames said:

Well thank you. Et tu?

I am on my seventh week of a temporary crown, apparently the dental crown factory has TATs that rival CGC! :tonofbricks:

I haven't been awarded ten million dollars by email yet, but maybe mine will come tomorrow. :shiftyeyes:

Lol @Comics4All all got his done quick! I'm on my 4th to 5th week with temporary , they've had it ready that long to, but they couldn't schedule an agreeable appointment until Tuesday after Thanksgiving lol

On 11/20/2022 at 8:13 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol @Comics4All all got his done quick! I'm on my 4th to 5th week with temporary , they've had it ready that long to, but they couldn't schedule an agreeable appointment until Tuesday after Thanksgiving lol

Mine was in limbo for five weeks, supposedly sent out by the dentist 1st week of October, supposedly just received by CGC, er, I mean the crown maker last week. (shrug)