• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,402 posts in this topic

On 10/9/2022 at 6:32 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

They only mentioned it on celebrity jeopardy,  so I'm not sure what platform. I have Netflix but that's it, hopeful though. There have been a few I've wanted to but habe missed now, and I will eventually forget about :(

Namely the one I still remember because of Facebook is Beavis and b head.

It will be on Hulu…

SICK BURN!!

A few years ago, I was in college, walking down the sidewalk to my next class. It had just finished raining heavily, and the road was punctuated by very large puddles. So, not a drop was falling, and I’m walking down the sidewalk, umbrella in hand. Just an average Joe. Coming my way are a group of four girls, very pretty, but really snobby-looking. The type who are so conceited, if you glance in their general direction, they’re already sneering at you as if you’re checking them out. So as they’re nearing me, I see a large, rusted pickup truck barreling my way down the road, at high speed… Puddles. Redneck. People on the sidewalk… I suddenly realized what’s going to happen.

I immediately drop to a crouch, open my umbrella to the side facing the road. The girls are probably five feet in front of me. One of them says, in that snobby-girl voice, “Um, what the hell are you doing?” The other ones start laughing in chorus… VRRRRROOOOOOMMMM!!!! SSSSssssSSSSPPPPLASHHHH!!!! The truck swerves into the puddle, throwing a freaking ten-foot typhoon of muddy water up onto the sidewalk! The truck blares its horn, continuing on its merry way. I can’t believe it. NOT A DROP had touched me. My dork-looking ninja move had saved me. The girls were all covered head to toe in filthy, college town muddy ditch water, soaked, hair all messed up, clothes stained, snotty looks frozen in astonishment. Without missing a beat, I stand up and flatly state, “Keeping dry.” It was the most epic moment I have ever had.