• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,310 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2023 at 5:08 PM, FoggyNelson said:

Good movie‼️❤️don’t know anything about the game🤔

It was duck hunt, it was a shooter game with the zapper Samuel l was holding, and if you missed all the targets, then the hunting dog that fetched the targets like ducks, hence duck hunt, would laugh at you,  :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Ok. This one is truly driving me nuts. 

I have been recently picking back up filling in some of my runs. 

Wolverine (2003) #74 

I CANNOT FIND A SINGLE PICTURE OF A NEWSSTAND! 

this is one of the few issues I still am missing from v.3 newsstand run. I already have the direct run finished. 

It just seems they skipped this issue on the newsstand.

And the search function here is so messed up that I can't even seem to find any posts here about this, but I know I have had/read a discussion here about it. :sorry:

On 5/15/2023 at 7:32 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Ok. This one is truly driving me nuts. 

I have been recently picking back up filling in some of my runs. 

Wolverine (2003) #74 

I CANNOT FIND A SINGLE PICTURE OF A NEWSSTAND! 

this is one of the few issues I still am missing from v.3 newsstand run. I already have the direct run finished. 

It just seems they skipped this issue on the newsstand.

And the search function here is so messed up that I can't even seem to find any posts here about this, but I know I have had/read a discussion here about it. :sorry:

I don't believe I own one, although idk, odd that it's that issue. I have a dark wolverine close to that date and issue but idk

On 5/16/2023 at 4:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't believe I own one, although idk, odd that it's that issue. I have a dark wolverine close to that date and issue but idk

On 5/16/2023 at 4:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

3816421_Full_Obv.jpg

Thank you for checking.  I have almost every newsstand for v.1 - v.4. So far I believe that is the only one that I have never seen a newsstand issue.  This cover just in newsstand. 20230515_193339.jpg.56504eb22930e4536b586e6794308098.jpg

On 5/16/2023 at 8:42 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Thank you for checking.  I have almost every newsstand for v.1 - v.4. So far I believe that is the only one that I have never seen a newsstand issue.  This cover just in newsstand. 20230515_193339.jpg.56504eb22930e4536b586e6794308098.jpg

Interesting, I'll look out, but I don't run into that issue very often. I've seen it but Lord willing I remember. :)

Thanks for a picture, it was needed. ^^

On 5/16/2023 at 8:44 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

FB_IMG_1684283652761.jpg

i have probably read 90% of all Peanuts strips in existence ... i loved the ones from the 50's and 60's 

at the end , for the last 10 years or so they got real boring, they were almost always about Woodstock,.. and Woodstock was boring