• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,335 posts in this topic

On 5/11/2023 at 10:09 AM, Cat said:

I think if I ever visit America, I'm just going to visit Florida. Nowhere in particular, just take a seat in a ghetto area and watch what occurs. Going by the news it's just a matter of time before magic happens. 

My recommendation would be to stay away from ghetto areas. That is where you will see a lot for sure, but those are some of the incidents that even national/international news will not cover. You do not want to be witness or even worse part of those stories.  

"Australian man's face chewed off by meth-addled monkey while crackhead onlooker masturbated in Florida housing projects today." 

Not the kind of story you want the family explaining. 

The beaches are really nice, and you also have the bonus chance of bricks of Cocaine or Money just washing up. 

In addition to Florida Man , beaches , Disney, Universal Studios, we also have CGC. 

Although recently CGC should be closer to Florida Man on that list. 

Summer can be fun here , but as the heat and humidity increases, so does the stupidity. Locally known as Florida Man season.  

On 5/13/2023 at 4:43 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

My recommendation would be to stay away from ghetto areas. That is where you will see a lot for sure, but those are some of the incidents that even national/international news will not cover. You do not want to be witness or even worse part of those stories.  

"Australian man's face chewed off by meth-addled monkey while crackhead onlooker masturbated in Florida housing projects today." 

Not the kind of story you want the family explaining. 

The beaches are really nice, and you also have the bonus chance of bricks of Cocaine or Money just washing up. 

In addition to Florida Man , beaches , Disney, Universal Studios, we also have CGC. 

Although recently CGC should be closer to Florida Man on that list. 

Summer can be fun here , but as the heat and humidity increases, so does the stupidity. Locally known as Florida Man season.  

As difficult as the decision was, I'll chance the bricks of cocaine, thanks. Do I just bring a novelty oversized fishing net with me? What's the etiquette here? 

On 5/12/2023 at 3:22 PM, Cat said:

As difficult as the decision was, I'll chance the bricks of cocaine, thanks. Do I just bring a novelty oversized fishing net with me? What's the etiquette here? 

Things to know about Florida..

1. Left lane of any multiple lane road is not for driving the speed limit or even 5 mph over , that lane is for crime.  

2. Use your turn signals. 

3. The beach has fleas and a flurry of other critters that will destroy you as fast as the sun. 

4.if someone says "bless your heart" 

This is how they see you.baby-food(1).gif.c77b3463b8148cc736e2133947e27d0c.gif

5.you cannot hide from the "yellow flies"

6. During love bug season you will end up with them in your mouth. 

7. The state bird is the mosquito. 

8.we are called "the sunshine state" truthfully we are more of a superheated humidity state. 

9. Do not buy tickets to heaven.  

10. Just because a local walks up and grabs a snake or gator does not mean you can. Same goes for almost all of the wildlife.  

11. Every person in Florida has the potential to be Florida Man. Approach with caution. 

Also.FB_IMG_1683231422529.jpg.32169ee7114b0f5ced468d62784c4856.jpg

On 5/12/2023 at 5:35 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

FB_IMG_1683930287652.jpg

On 5/12/2023 at 6:00 PM, electricprune said:

I, uh………

On 5/12/2023 at 6:13 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Too far?

... Err probably too far ... 😂

On 5/12/2023 at 6:16 PM, electricprune said:

Only Mike knows. 😇

l04c.gif.1bdc227e86c92199a0151e6b24d2aa10.gif

• Administrator
On 5/12/2023 at 9:18 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

10. Just because a local walks up and grabs a snake or gator does not mean you can. Same goes for almost all of the wildlife.  

My wife is deathly afraid of snakes.  One was crawling across the driveway, and onto the lawn.  She told me to get rid of it.  (her remedy for getting rid of a snake it to kill it)  I walked up, picked the snake up carried it way out back and let it go in the canal.  When I picked it up, she started screaming.  (I grabbed it by the tail, and it was flopping all around pretty good) I was like, you screamed for me to get rid of it, and now you are screaming when I'm doing it.