• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,609 posts in this topic

On 8/15/2024 at 5:24 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Namtak 

IMG_20240814_142157708_HDR.jpg

I had one of those enclosures as a safe-room from one of my exes. 

Actually, moisturise the  xenomorph's skin a bit, and the likeness would be uncanny.

Omg. I'm watching the Rookie on Netflix, it's new in Australia, and really quite good, starring Nathan Fillion and Iceman from X-Men (who I'm sure has a name, but I think even his mother and his twin just call him 'Iceman' now for convenience sake). The show has to date has been fantastic for realism (seemingly)0, to a certain degree (gotta give it SOME leeway). Except in the episode I just watched a character had a kiddie pool in their house as she was in labour and doing a home birth. Bad guy comes in, scans the room, no one is there. He turns around, and she comes up vertically FROM UNDERWSTER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE KIDDIE POOL. How did he not see her hiding underwater? It's like 3 feet deep. How did she manage to come straight up when there's absolutely not enough room for that unless you break your spine. That defied physics. I had to pause I was laughing so hard.

Still, good show. 

On 8/18/2024 at 8:37 AM, Cat said:

she comes up vertically FROM UNDERWSTER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE KIDDIE POOL. How did he not see her hiding underwater? It's like 3 feet deep. How did she manage to come straight up when there's absolutely not enough room for that unless you break your spine. That defied physics. I had to pause I was laughing so hard.

Still, good show. 

Jack In The Box GIFs | Tenor

On 8/11/2024 at 6:15 PM, D84 said:
On 8/10/2024 at 11:59 AM, grendel013 said:

RE CYCLE 

RE USE

RE THINK

RE ENERGIZE

That would have been more fitting for this cutie. :luhv:

Depends on the personality...

Re ______..

preach10-3.jpg.401406350a0bcc750122ee27a390ef86.jpg