• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pokemon cards
1 1

6 posts in this topic

CGC definitely grades based their own opinion. I submitted 450 cards and they gave me 2 10's out of 450 cards. While at PSA i submitted 250 with 50% grading 10's. I know how to clean and present cards. This company is a joke. I recommend you looking else where until they fix their grading procedure and be unbiased. 

On 2/13/2022 at 1:05 PM, PHILLYDGG said:

CGC definitely grades based their own opinion. I submitted 450 cards and they gave me 2 10's out of 450 cards. While at PSA i submitted 250 with 50% grading 10's. I know how to clean and present cards. This company is a joke. I recommend you looking else where until they fix their grading procedure and be unbiased. 

Your problem is believing PSA gave you those 10's because they legitimately deserved it. PSA has been a running joke in the grading community on their laxness for a very long time. If you like that, then might I recommend removing yourself from these forums and going to fanboi over on their forum instead?

Also, this "CGC definitely grades based their own opinion", which, first let's ignore the horrible grammar and headache just trying to translate it, but second, EVERY grading company grades based on their own opinion. There is not a single company out there that doesn't. That's literally what you're paying for, a second opinion and an encapsulation. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.