• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Credit Card details
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any idea where I could change my credit card details for payment of submissions? It's not that easy for me to ring as I am in another country and I was hoping to do it online but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. 

I have two lots of submissions in and I don't want to slow down the process any more.

Thanks!

Jamie

On 12/30/2021 at 4:01 PM, Underground44 said:

Does anyone have any idea where I could change my credit card details for payment of submissions? It's not that easy for me to ring as I am in another country and I was hoping to do it online but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. 

I have two lots of submissions in and I don't want to slow down the process any more.

Thanks!

Jamie

Youd have to print out a new submission form with the knew information if sending in.

If they are already at cgc, then they are going to try whatever form you gave.

If you'd like to get ahead if the curve to give them the information,  use the contact link on the home page to email them :)

Best Wishes 

On 12/31/2021 at 9:23 AM, kav said:

Just give them @ADAMANTIUM's credit card info! :acclaim:

You want @onlyweaknesskryptonite. Go through his CC statements. Let's just say he spends a LOT on fishnet stockings, and fishnet stocking related videos. Surprisingly large amount for this day and age, really, but well, he is rather set in his ways. 

On 12/31/2021 at 7:00 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

You want @onlyweaknesskryptonite. Go through his CC statements. Let's just say he spends a LOT on fishnet stockings, and fishnet stocking related videos. Surprisingly large amount for this day and age, really, but well, he is rather set in his ways. 

1ukku8gbr5j41.jpg.8454b54cb0cb0441e5f28d901aaed964.jpg