• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bozos Like This Give EBay a Bad Name

20 posts in this topic

Check out this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/150-Comics-No-Reserv...1QQcmdZViewItem

Not only is he selling 150 POS comics for an opening bid of $199, but check out the shipping terms:

Shipping Shall Be $57.00 To Canada.

Shipping Shall Be $68.00 To U.S.A.

Insurance Is Available $30.00 For $1000.00 Coverage.

tonofbricks.gif

well, at the risk of being called stupid, dumb, or a insufficiently_thoughtful_person, he is offering three different #1 New Kids On The Block issues, plus a Madame Xanadu #1

You know, JC. We have got to have a talk about your thread titles. If I read another....

" (Fill in the blank) like this give Ebay a Bad Name", threads, I'm gonna' hurl.

This must stop!

Scott Schechter has informed me he will be holding an online chat/tutorial on the proper way to avoid cliched thread titles. Date and time to be announced. I suggest you attend.

flowerred.gif Red

PS. I hope you do not feel libeled. That was not my intent.

PPS. Ebay gave Ebay a bad name. Just so you know.

You know, JC. We have got to have a talk about your thread titles. If I read another....

" (Fill in the blank) like this give Ebay a Bad Name", threads, I'm gonna' hurl.

This must stop!

Scott Schechter has informed me he will be holding an online chat/tutorial on the proper way to avoid cliched thread titles. Date and time to be announced. I suggest you attend.

flowerred.gif Red

893applaud-thumb.gif

You can't expect much more from a guy who thinks the only way up...is down! foreheadslap.gif

This must stop!

flowerred.gif Red

Nobody....but nobody....rants better than JC. Let him have his fun. crazy.gifgrin.gif

"However Many Of My Comics Are In Mint Condition, Not Too Many Are In Low Grade [don’t quote me. Comics Vary in grade]."

You quoted him! foreheadslap.gif

This fart is a real loser. Will somebudy git this bozo sum floppy saggies or what!

Jedi, you will realize after time, that beneath JC's gruff exterior is....a gruff interior. But he is a charter member of the boards and deserves your respect. He is neither a fart, a loser or a bozo.

He is.....JC.

This fart is a real loser. Will somebudy git this bozo sum floppy saggies or what!

Jedi, you will realize after time, that beneath JC's gruff exterior is....a gruff interior. But he is a charter member of the boards and deserves your respect. He is neither a fart, a loser or a bozo.

He is.....JC.

jedi's increasingly use of slang body parts and less than appropriate language needs to stop. I'm not playing hall monitor; I just think we have a better class of collectors and comics fans than to put up with it--so ship up, padiwan. sumo.gif