• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping mistake question

28 posts in this topic

On 1/22/2022 at 7:27 AM, Ryan. said:

They are behind in opening packages again. I have a submission delivered a week ago that hasn't been entered into the system yet. 

It took them a couple of months to acknowledge they had mine. It was another six months to get to CCS. CCS was finally done last week on three deliveries sent March of last year. We'll see how long it takes to get through grading.

Edited by paqart

There also seems to be an issue with other packages recently sent:

On 1/24/2022 at 6:11 AM, spidrvacc said:

Guess i will have to call CGC. Got message from USPS that my package was not picked Up and either reschedule delivery or it will be shipped back to sender. 

Hi.  Candidly, at least in my case this sounds like more of a USPS electronic notification glitch than anything else, not necessarily a CGC issue, as I did just get confirmation of delivery from USPS a few minutes ago, albeit not yet showing up on CGC confirmation of package delivery system metric.

Edited by Chester Cheetah

So they never answered my email after 2 days. Now today it says we'll be returned to Sender by February 2nd. So I called them. They don't know what's up. They were lost on why,  Their internal tracking shows they have the box. Maybe a USPS glitch but told me watch when the boxes are opened in 2 weeks , they are 2 weeks behind. See if it shows up in submissions.   I will assume all good .