• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb Wolverine Limited Series #1
2 2

21 posts in this topic

CGC doesn't grade Marvel trading cards as far as I know. 

But good luck though.

Maybe he's talking about this card. This is the card section.  But I don't know.

Wolverine Limited 1 card.jpg

On 1/19/2022 at 9:49 AM, revat said:

CGC doesn't grade Marvel trading cards as far as I know. 

But good luck though.

correction of myself.  There are some Marvel cards that are eligible to be graded by CGC, but the set related to this card is currently not eligible.

On 1/19/2022 at 7:31 PM, William-James88 said:

ah woops, didn't notice it was the card section, thanks

It’s highly possible the OP didn’t notice either

On 1/21/2022 at 6:59 AM, Pyrotechnic said:
On 1/19/2022 at 3:23 PM, revat said:

Maybe he's talking about this card. This is the card section.  But I don't know.

Wolverine Limited 1 card.jpg

Yeah, this is the one i am talking about. How much do you want for it.

I don't have one for sale.  BUT you've asked for something very specific in your title heading, something that technically doesn't exist (because CGC doesn't grade this card), and barely matches the name description of the card, and is easily confused with a comic.  So potential sellers might gloss over it entirely just from the heading, lowering the odds of finding something acceptable to you. If you are looking for something else, you would benefit from changing the title of your thread, or possibly starting a new thread, and/or possibly describing a bit more about what you're looking for in the first post.

Or if it must be graded (and you simply weren't aware CGC doesn't grade this card, which is reasonable), you can make offers for some graded by other companies on ebay.

On 1/21/2022 at 8:19 PM, revat said:

I don't have one for sale.  BUT you've asked for something very specific in your title heading, something that technically doesn't exist (because CGC doesn't grade this card), and barely matches the name description of the card, and is easily confused with a comic.  So potential sellers might gloss over it entirely just from the heading, lowering the odds of finding something acceptable to you. If you are looking for something else, you would benefit from changing the title of your thread, or possibly starting a new thread, and/or possibly describing a bit more about what you're looking for in the first post.

Or if it must be graded (and you simply weren't aware CGC doesn't grade this card, which is reasonable), you can make offers for some graded by other companies on ebay.

Thanks, I’ll change the title. It doesn’t have to be graded.

On 1/27/2022 at 9:18 PM, William-James88 said:

I just find it odd he would pick this random butt card to use in one of his schemes.

Probably fishing for an image of a higher graded version to use to scam and then when he realized there isn't a CGC graded version and just settled for any image, but hoped for better pictures.  

*edit: he may already have a fish on the hook specifically looking for that card in specific grade. 

My 2c

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
*edit add..

On 1/29/2022 at 1:39 AM, letsgrumble said:

Trading cards just kinda unexpectedly plopped into the comics forum one day, didn't they?

DLTve6yU8AAY_XW.jpg.a2228d67fe5d9d4eaedaacfe87c1cd05.jpg

What's wrong with this picture?

Capture.thumb.PNG.b9346faad66eeef00764d76cf85e004c.PNG